Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 117 total)
  • stw anniversary mag in Tesco but not in my letter box
  • firestarter
    Free Member

Seems Tesco beat the post again 🙁

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Hmm, might have to nip out later and pick up a copy.

Scabby non ‘P‘ person in getting their copy quicker than subscribers shocker!

warpcow
    Free Member

Mine came on Tuesday, and very nice it is too. All the way out here in the wilds of Sweden 😀

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

It can get to Sweden but not to Leeds Mick? Something wrong somewhere along the way!

Jackass123456789
    Free Member

I think I was a bit eager on Sat then when I tried my local Tesco’s and it wasn’t there.

Will get the missus to pop in lunch time 😀

firestarter
    Free Member

Sadly Dave its not much of a shocker

dazzlingboy

“Swedish Postal system better than UK Postal system” shocker!

Speshpaul

“hoping to get my subs copy before the competion dates close!” 😀

sv

Slow post and it’s not Christmas or snowing – I wonder what Royal Mails excuse is now!

lipseal
    Free Member

Too windy I heard?! 🙄

firestarter
    Free Member

No wind now post been and no mag. Hope It’s here tomorrow as I’ve over 12 hour of public transport to contend with on Monday 🙁

valleydaddy
    Free Member

Still no arrived with the postie this morning in Aberdare 🙁

mrh86

What would be the general consensus if next year subs were up a few £ and STW sent the copies out 1st class rather than 2nd?

dharmstrong
    Free Member

Your post has already arrived! Lucky you.

Awaiting postie, and awaiting magazine.

firestarter
    Free Member

I’d just be happy if I could read it at home at the same time as I could buy it in the shops. Think I may be cancelling if it keep up

swiftyx2
    Free Member

Just broke the speed limit to get home from work!!!,
    Whole afternoon to myself to read my copy, yes yes!!!,

“No No No” still not arrived in post. ??????,

dharmstrong
    Free Member

Not arrived here either

big_scot_nanny

nor me, but I am in Schweiz and it often takes a bit.

got my digital copy on the iPad though. Looks good!
    Kev

swavis

Not got my copy either, but I’ll have a virtual flick through on-line.

Mark

Looking into this now.. It’s odd.. All copies were collected early Monday morning by RM. We will report back if we find out anything.

psling
    Free Member

Not arrived here in Monmouth yet either. Maybe postierich has got all his colleagues to hijack our copies and peel off the gold-leaf to put into his Lake District house fund 8) 😉

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

I did think that since I went Premier things had been a bit too good to be true, but no sign here of the anniversary mag either via postie.

mtbtomo
    Free Member

Not here either. It is a bit wet and windy though….

Will be getting as bad as the lack of bin collections round our way soon

FOG

Every single issue results in non-arrival and in me stomping round the house cursing the Royal Mail, and anyone else I suspect of hijacking my copy. This drives my wife up the wall. ‘For god’s sake cancel the subscription then we wouldn’t have this performance 7 time a year.’
    You know, I think she could be right.

mrh86

Haven’t got mine here in Lancaster either

Speshpaul

“Looking into this now.. It’s odd”

NO IT’S NOT!

Its everytime.

mrh86

All that came in the post today was a census (also posted 2nd class). Wouldn’t surprise me if RM cant deal with the extra volume they have created over the past week. Though you would think than an extra 30 million (complete guess)items wouldn’t be a huge increase on what they normally get through in a week

fatsimonmk2
    Free Member

nope not got mine yet??i know essex is a bit of a trek from up north but what is it coming by carrier bird!! not good as ive only just subscribed and both additions have been late 😥

p.s just tried phoning and got the answear phone not a good advert!! 😐

Wookster

yep mine late here too…but not so bad got a few other mags to read this way my end of month bog sessions will have fresh reading material!!

chunkypaul
    Free Member

waits for ‘lazlo53’s next rant…..

gator
    Free Member

I shall look forward to reading it – when it gets here

Just back from hospital

Broken hand, pinned – broken collar bone too 🙁

Riding accident – last Thusday

6 weeks off the bike – so lots of time to scan every word 😕

And check the ads – I’ll NEED shiney stuff to stop me falling next time out 😀

singletrackjay
    Free Member

Hello all

Sorry if you’ve been unable to get through to me. I’ve been on the phone all afternoon answering subs calls. Sorry fatsimon, we don’t have number to call you back on, hence I’ve sent you a personal email.

Like Mark has indicated, head scratching here as the subs copies went into the mail mix from our distributors on Monday this week.

All for now

Subs

BMC09
    Free Member

not with me either, was looking forward to a read in my split, fingers crossed for tomorrow.
    be just as quick to get it from the shops, and i would, but whats the point in having 2 copies as you can guarantee that it would arrive the day you got it from the shop.
    not impressed with the delivery, whats the point subscribing? 😕

phinbob

The postman has only just come here, but still no magazine 🙁

Saw one in my local LBS today. Mind you it’s only a magazine so it’s not exactly a crisis in my life…

thepurist

Not here either – but on the other hand 63 arrived before I’d even ‘officially’ subscribed which I was really surprised at.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Nowt here in Cheshire either..

Kinda thinking along the lines of what Mick said..

ctk
    Free Member

Ordered a chainring yesterday afternoon from CRC came this morning! No mag mind you.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

ctk – Member
    Ordered a chainring yesterday afternoon from CRC came this morning! No mag mind you.

You may find other “suprises” tho… 😉

project
    Free Member

Seems as if you trust a bloke or woman on a bike to deliver a magazine about bikes its not going to arrive again.

Obviously Royal failmail, are to busy loosing census forms as i said in a previous thread, havent had that either.

ROYAL MAIL CUSTOMER CARE 08457 740 740, STAFFED BY PEOPLE WHO DONT CARE from previous experience and whos stolen a cheque addressed to me and posted 10 days ago.

Royal failmails answer will be we dont keep a record of individual mail,we dont know wherre your mail goes to and basiclly we dont care either.Have some free stamps, that cost us nothing and that have no real value except for using our abysmall service.

stevemorg2

not arrived in Cardiff yet – rest of th post all seems to be getting through though

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 117 total)

The topic ‘stw anniversary mag in Tesco but not in my letter box’ is closed to new replies.