Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Stunning Kickstarter Bike :)
  • disben

An amazing option on a carbon “fiber” bike… just read the info and enjoy!!! Great explanation on why you need multiple sizes in the Main Features list…

MOTION: the Ultralight and Durable Carbon Fiber Bike

I did do a quick search to see if this had been posted before but couldnt see anything….

icic
    Free Member

Link not work 😔

RustyNissanPrairie

Is it anything like the finger burner that is/was the Cyclotron?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1989795590/the-cyclotron-bike-revolutionary-spokeless-smart-c

cynic-al
    Free Member

Laughably bad

haloric
    Free Member
    icic
    Free Member

Thanks for the links 😁

bruneep

Is kickstand included in the bike?

No, it is not included

well i’m ooot then

dovebiker

Motion as in like a bowel movement? 💩

funkmasterp

The whole front end hurts my eyes.

mechanicaldope

I like how the frame in the jigs is totally different to one they are selling.

leffeboy

I misread their icons as saying ‘thermoplastic carbon fiber compost’.  I think I was right

disben

Sorry about the link!!!

Video is hilarious – some of the text is repeated on the page…

“features a carbon fiber integrated non-wrinkle shaped mountain bike design”

“both the inner and outer carbon material details are tightly molded, dense, and perfectly shaped and executed”

“The root aluminum alloy Pneumatic Fork”

Its aerodynamic carbon fiber frame allows the bike to travel within 45 kilometers faster than “other light bikes in the same category” by 85 seconds!

“equipped with all-terrain tires that work as powerfully in the city as they do at the beach, in the snow, or on a mountain. Compared with standard settings, as a system, the resistance can be reduced by 20 Grams. In other words, since the cables are completely routed inside the bicycle, the appearance is as smooth as running water!”

I thought it might have been translated badly, but i just think it is made up…

slowoldman

“Zoom Long Letter to HB-870 Hydraulic Disc Brake”.

Take my money.

oldnpastit

Watching their rider’s knees!

crazy-legs

“In other words, since the cables are completely routed inside the bicycle, the appearance is as smooth as running water!”

Said as the video shows the bike with all its cable routing at the front end.

Years ago, an acquaintance bought into another Kickstarter funded bike, the SpeedX Leopard. He banged on about it incessantly, how it promised this that and the other, smart tech blah blah. The first bike they eventually delivered to him was apparently dreadful so he paid more to be one of the first to get the new second generation model. Which was never delivered. There’s quite a long read on the whole saga here and there are still several reviews online absolutely panning the original bike.
    https://cyclingtips.com/2019/06/what-happened-to-speedx/

So yeah, when I see something like that Motion thing, being ridden by someone several inches too big for it, I’m always staggered by how much these bike Kickstarter things manage to get!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Stunning Kickstarter Bike :)’ is closed to new replies.