Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Stumpy size help, thanks
  • alexottaway
    Free Member

Hi

I am looking at getting a second hand stumpy fsr. The prices on eBay look relatively good

I’m 6″2 so unsure whether to get a large or extra large. I have a Scott genius at the moment in large and seem to
    Hang off the back of it. Bit this could be due to the seat post angle rather than the size

If anyone is of similar height and rides one and can help me out that would be great

I would go to my nearest bike shop but they will only try and sell me a 3k stumpy evo 29er!!

Thanks

renton
    Free Member

Ive had about 3 stumpjumpers,3 pitches and 2 enduros.

I am 6 foot 2 like you and have always gone large with a 70mm stem which seems the ideal fit for me !

Cheers

Steve

atkinsar
    Free Member

Don’t know how much this helps, but I’m 5″11 and I have a medium 2007 Stumpy FSR and it’s always felt a bit small for me, so I should gone for a large.

alexottaway
    Free Member

Thanks. I wanna be able to chuck it about a bit so large might be better. I might hold off and see about riding some before making a final decision – which will be hard when all I wanna do is buy one and start riding it!!

Speshpaul

i’m 6 and have had numerous large fsr’s, the latest 2010/11 s-works is longer in the to top tube than previous ones. i went for a inline post in the end.
    have a hunt through the spesh web site looking at the geo of the frames post 2010.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Stumpy size help, thanks’ is closed to new replies.