Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Stumpy 07 frame pricing
  • rich-6
    Free Member

Calling the STW help 😆

Ive got a Stumpjumper 07 comp frame which is now not used anymore and i’m going to sell it, Bloke at work would buy it for £200 when i said i was going to e-bay it at that price. Is that too cheap? He jumped at the chance no questions asked, yep i’m serious etc. Which made me question myself 😳

its this frame, In a large size

What would you say is a fair price for it? It’d be sold with shock, Headset and seatpost

rich-6
    Free Member

Does have the odd cosmetic scratch, no dints, Play in the backend and its all smooth as it should be

Tiboy

Maybe a bit too low, I’d jump at that price too, even if it would incur the wrath of my better half! seriously though if you do sell it I would take it!

Ishouldbeworking
    Free Member

I sold exactly the same in very good condition last august on ebay for £440 quid so £200 might be on the cheap side.

rich-6
    Free Member

😳 Good job i asked really 😮

He could have got a proper bargain then, Hes shorter than me too so so maybe was thinking of selling it on and making money off me, Arse

Thanks for that 8)

Tiboy

So what you looking for it then rich, out of interest? don’t spose u fancy a PX with a Ti airborne frame?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Stumpy 07 frame pricing’ is closed to new replies.