Students: Faeces and hamsters

Home Forum Chat Forum Students: Faeces and hamsters

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Students: Faeces and hamsters
  • Premier Icon spawnofyorkshire
    Subscriber

Has this been done?

link to guardian story

At my uni we cocked around, nicked the odd traffic cone, had beer can mountains etc.

But seriously faeces on the walls, spunk on the banisters and using a stairwell as a urinal?

I despair of the yoot of today*

(*who aren’t that much younger than me)

3dvgirl

Not all students are filthy sub human trash. Though it seems many are.

whatnobeer

Some folk are dicks and will act as such. We got up to a lot of stuff in halls but there wasnt anything as disgusting as that going on. If there had been there would of been a very severe bollocking and possible sanctions taken out.

allthepies

I was expecting a new toastie recipe 🙁

Premier Icon theotherjonv
    Subscriber

LOL at ATP.

Back in my day, we were terrified of the cleaners. They were like your mums, except Geordies as well. If you trashed your room and left it for them, you’d better hide for the rest of the year, a verbal from them was no fun at all.

Premier Icon bails
    Subscriber

Someone smeared poo on the toilet walls at my dad’s office.

I despair of the filthy sub human middle-aged professional trash of today…

Premier Icon midlifecrashes
    Subscriber

Just read the article. Someone saying they’re paying £5k a year and the kitchen gets cleaned once a week. For three twelve week terms, that’s £20 a night, the same price Travelodge are offering for rooms in January. You get cleaners in every day in a Travelodge, and the bed made up.

unovolo

Someone smeared poo on the toilet walls at my dad’s office

Now if Tracey Emin did that it would be considered art and have a considerable price tag attached to it.

Premier Icon nickjb
    Subscriber

Now if Tracey Emin did that it would be considered art

an artist smearing a wall earlier

burnie

As someone who is currently lived in university halls I can safely say that it is not really like that! I think the worst thing we have had spread up the stairs was most of a McDonald’s from some poor soul who was too drunk to carry it all up. Or maybe the stans sealant from my tyre the other day 😳

danielgroves

I really am glad I’ve spent the past four years in private housing now having read that, and never had to endure halls.

oldnick

Doing some repairs at a student house one summer I was somewhat surprised at what I found on top of a kitchen cupboard, namely a vibrator with what appeared to be heavy faecal staining. No hamsters though 🙂

jambourgie

Just read the article. Someone saying they’re paying £5k a year and the kitchen gets cleaned once a week. For three twelve week terms, that’s £20 a night, the same price Travel Tavern are offering for rooms in January. You get cleaners in every day in a Travel Tavern, and the bed made up. Back of the net.

You are Alan Partridge and I claim £5.

Premier Icon Northwind
    Subscriber

You’d be taking your life into your own hands doing that with our residence cleaners 😯 Even the staff are scared of them.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Students: Faeces and hamsters’ is closed to new replies.