Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Stuart Hall? Tell me it's not true……….
  • LapSteel
    Free Member

He had a shop near where I live called Stuart Hall International Travel….from a distance all you could see were the capital letters… 😀

dirtyrider
    Free Member
    BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Not in anyway relevant to the thread, but googling for Stuart Hall International Travel, I came across this which made me smile

agentdagnamit
    Free Member

It’s paedogeddon out there

midlifecrashes

dirtyrider – Member

bigyinn

go on then

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20627765

That’ll be Max Clifford then…

globalti
    Free Member

So now just about anybody who squeezed his secretary’s boobs or pinched a bottom in the canteen queue is sitting at home waiting for someone to complain and the Police to knock on his (or her) door. Nobody would ever claim that that kind of carry-on was right but up to about 20 years ago it was viewed as fairly normal in offices and factories. Even as recently as 10 years ago there was a woman here who used to fondle my well-muscled glutes until I snapped at her one day… I guess I could go after her, even though she’s retired now.

Bunnyhop

It’s quite serious this.
    Someone I know who works for the BBC told me a couple of months ago (when the Jimmy Savile stuff came out) that Stuart Hall would be next.
    I’ve just been waiting.

ashmonkey
    Free Member

max cliffords been arrested !

loughor
    Free Member

It’s a Celebrity KnobOut 😳

sparkyrhino

The Poor Lamb ❗

verses

It seems Christmas has come early this year…

ourmaninthenorth

@ BigButSlimmerBloke – I used to know someone called Roy Soles….

DaRC_L

@ BigButSlimmerBloke I think I bought my first (and only) pair of cowboy boots from there. Great boots they saved my life once….

bigyinn
    Free Member

dirtyrider – Member

bigyinn

go on then

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20627765

Bah, I had Piers Morgan as 3-1 favorite.

yunki
    Free Member

I can’t believe that some people are shocked by this..

it’s the same as Saville.. as soon as I heard I facepalmed and wondered why the hell didn’t we realise sooner..

necrophilia too.. 🙂

bellys
    Free Member

So, Max Clifford has been arrested.

It’s about bloody time they caught the bastard who gave careers to Jade Goody and Kerry Katona.    

bigyinn
    Free Member

Steady on! Careers? More like portals into the voids of zero brain activity.

thegreatape
    Free Member

I heard from what I would expect to be a reliable source that there are several dozen ‘people who are in the public eye’ whose bottoms will be going 10p 5p 10p 5p just now. So I think it’s only just started.

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘Stuart Hall? Tell me it's not true……….’ is closed to new replies.