Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Struggling to control spotify on laptop from HTC
  • fontmoss
    Free Member

Installed spotify on my old macbook pro and my HTC one but whilst the laptop can see the phone, the HTC doesn’t see the laptop when try to connect? I’d like to use the phone to control the laptop but really struggling, what am I doing wrong? ta

d45yth
    Free Member

Why do you need to control the laptop when you can use Spotify directly from your phone?

fontmoss
    Free Member

I want the songs I’m playing on the phone to play through the speakers attached to the laptop

d45yth
    Free Member

If you’ve got a premium account you’ll be able to use ‘Spotify Connect’ app and that’ll set everything up for you.
    Failing that, I’m not sure – I stream from my phone to a Bluetooth receiver plugged into my amp.

Edit: without the app you can’t control Spotify on the laptop, but maybe you can stream from the phone directly to the Bluetooth?

fontmoss
    Free Member

Yeah I think I’ll need to get a wireless device and use the phone to control that, doesn’t seem like there’s a way to control the laptop from a phone yet.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Struggling to control spotify on laptop from HTC’ is closed to new replies.