Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Strictly line up announced.
  • cr500dom
    Free Member

benji – Member

Sophie Ellis-Bextor is in, so that’s my bum on the armchair, just hope she doesn’t murder the dance floor

Her band “The audience” supported James when I saw them at Brixton Academy, she was awful.
    Cant help but remember the Robbie Williams put down of her….

“Moon face with me grannies ankles” :mrgreen:

DezB
    Free Member

Always was known for his wit and charm that Williams tosser.
    and it was Theaudience.

vickypea
    Free Member

Bunnyhop: I haven’t heard of most of the male line up either, but looking at their photos didn’t encourage me!

benji
    Free Member

Her band “The audience” supported James when I saw them at Brixton Academy, she was awful.
    Cant help but remember the Robbie Williams put down of her….

“Moon face with me grannies ankles”

Seen her live, in her solo career and it was a great night out. As for robbie williams would like to see a good vet put that smug swine down.

senorj

I liked Theaudience tbh.

IanW
    Free Member

Just started..forget the web for an hour.

Cougar

Good heavens, that’s a nice dress that Rachel Riley’s almost wearing.

RustySpanner

That wig of Tony Jacklin’s should have it’s own show.

Harry_the_Spider

Going to watch it later. Has Erin Boag been saddled (fnrrr) with another geriatric loser or will she make it into week 3?

nickswolves
    Free Member

Rachel Riley 😛

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

I would of loved to be in on the BBC discussion when they said they need to do a lift involving Vanessa, so they call the dancers in one by one & ask if it can be done, then the light bulb moment, lets use two dancers instead, hold on that won’t work, lets use three 😀

Harry_the_Spider

Weak line up, especially amongst the blokes. 3 fat old men, a dress maker, a token bloke from a BBC soap, a token bloke from an ITV soap and a retired sportsman.

Fiona Fullerton? I bet her own daughter doesn’t know she is famous. According to IMDB she’s had one TV/film acting job in the last 22 years. Fletz is like Russell Grant in a dress with the charm of an Alsatian with a sore arse.

It is a bit of a poor do when the dancers are more famous than the celebs.

…and WHERE HAS ERIN GONE?

I’ll have a tenner on the woman from Corrie winning, Sophie Thingybob 2nd and token bloke from ITV soap 3rd.

theotherjonv

Don’t hold out a lot of hope for Rachel, she doesn’t seem a natural mover. Looking forward to her journey though!

Love the politics too. Aliona won two years ago, got a bit bossy last year so I hear and got dropped in the off season by the beeb. Which really p’d her off enough to break the glittery omerta and speak out. Now Natalie’s injured, they’ve asked her back again. And then hobbled her with Tony Jacklin, after getting Johnny Ball last year. I think that’s the SCD equivalent of a horse’s head!

Harry_the_Spider

I think Aliona only came back if she could get Jacklin. She’ll be out in week 2. The only thing stopping her going out in week 1 will be Mark Benton doing a “Tommy Cooper” as he tries to run up a flight of stairs.

RustySpanner

They need to show a bit more imagination when picking the celebs.

Can’t imagine Arthur Scargill or Cliff Lazarenko are booked for panto this year.
    Or Yasmin Alibhai-Brown.

Strictly Celebs shouldn’t appear to be desparate for publicity.
    Some of this lot do.

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Strictly line up announced.’ is closed to new replies.