Viewing 29 posts - 41 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Stretched Ear Piercing
  • KINGTUT
    Free Member

Individuality or a need for attention?

clubber
    Free Member

Sometimes one, sometimes the other, sometimes a mix of both. Like most things about people really…

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Sometimes one, sometimes the other, sometimes a mix of both. Like most things about people really…

Indeed, though some need to bolt extra bits on for that finishing touch.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Actually that pic I posted is a fake me thinks.

DrJ

@thomthumb

i'd be cofident that 4mm would return

Good – I won't tell her that, though. I don't want her to look "nice" just for me, but she has to realise that other people will judge her on the basis of how she looks – rightly or wrongly – and be prepared to deal with that.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

OK I'm gonna flip this thread over.

My ears are stretched to 25mm. One inch.

Why do you want to know why I did it?

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

This reminds me of a you tube clip i got linked the other day (Cant get it at work).

It was basically a piss take of all the women with the tattoos on their lower backs who are gonna look hideous when they get a little middle aged spread etc. It showed a NEW tattoo removal gel which burned the tattoos away. Very funny clip and made a good point of how these people look to those who dont buy into the idea of tattoos. Same goes for piercings i expect, but most piercings can be taken out and no harm done. These stretching things seem a bit gory to be honest.

Both my brothers are tattooed and one had piercings. They were both idiots to get them in my non understanding opinion. Neither of them care what i think about them either

clubber
    Free Member

PP – Head mounted torches for night riding? 🙂

KINGTUT
    Free Member

It was basically a piss take of all the women with the tattoos on their lower backs who are gonna look hideous when they get a little middle aged spread etc

You've only got to go swimming at your local pool to see the results, that goes for men as well as women.

There was a chap in the pool the other day into his mid thirties I'd say, he had 'Raver' tattooed across his back in big Gothic letters, topical when he had it done 15 years or so ago but now an epic fail.

nickc

with the tattoos on their lower backs

In the trade, they're known as "Arse Antlers"

uplink
    Free Member

PP – does it whistle when riding along at certain speeds?

😀

vinnyeh

The only difference between a tattooed or pierced person and one without is that we're not bothered that you don't have either.

Well, it's not really, is it. 🙂 There's another…

I'm curious. It's no different to asking why somebody rides the bike they do, or rates the tires they do.

hilldodger
    Free Member

I don't think anyone wants to know why, or even gives half a toss……

……but I'll guess that you're going to tell us anyhows 🙄

robdob
    Free Member

…but I'll guess that you're going to tell us anyhows

I don't think he will unless someone really wants to know.

hilldodger
    Free Member

I don't think he will unless someone really wants to know.

TFFT

Pook

Why's the first girl got a urinal cake through her ear lobe though?!

MrNutt
    Free Member

isn't it like an organic cock ring?

DrJ

isn't it like an organic cock ring?

That's a piece of contortionism I'd pay money to see !!

coffeeking
    Free Member

That's a piece of contortionism I'd pay money to see !!

She was female (apparently) so i'd be fairly impressed too.

tazzymtb

I'm covered in tats and peircings have been for over 16 years. My father gave me the best advice " son, i don't give a **** how you look, but be aware that it will have consequences. People will either avoid you because you scare them or attack you because you're different. Accept repsonsibilty for actions and never complain that it's not fair." he finished it with the best statement ever "if someone does look like they're going to attack you, go to kill them, It'll make any others back off" God bless ya pops!!

seanodav
    Free Member

As thomthumb says they do go back to near normal, mine was 10mm and can hardly see it now, it is a larger hole than a normal piercing leaves but not really noticable.

kimbers

i have a piercing and a tattoo and dreds and i like them all, more importantly so do the women 😉

and all the people whinging about girls with tats and strange piercings you are just jealous coz you know they are way dirtier than your missus and love doing stuff that would make berlusconi blush
    likewise the kind of girls that are attracted to guys with crazy piercing are kinky as too

dont get me wrong misssionary in the dark is great but you gotta spice it up sometimes

never been interested in the ear stretch things till i realised how much they wind up the small minded tubthumpers on here

DrJ

She was female (apparently) so i'd be fairly impressed too

On closer inspection, you're right! I like a girl that brings the cock ring.

crotchrocket
    Free Member

Kimbers has it!

Good girls are nice, but bad girls are better. Not sure I'd want to marry one tho – think of all the durty history and all the blokes down the pub reminiscing about how they shagged her arse in the toilets before you'd met…

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Excellent post kimbers *chuckles* 😀

vinnyeh

kimbers wrote:

i have a piercing and a tattoo and dreds and i like them all, more importantly so do the women

and all the people whinging about girls with tats and strange piercings you are just jealous coz you know they are way dirtier than your missus and love doing stuff that would make berlusconi blush
    likewise the kind of girls that are attracted to guys with crazy piercing are kinky as too

dont get me wrong misssionary in the dark is great but you gotta spice it up sometimes

kimbers earlier today..

only ridden it once, but its very close to my inlaws in chester and i can sneak out early on a sunday morning get a quick no hassles blast round it and have a nice burger at the bbq cafe and be back doing the family thing by lunchtime, ill be doing that the next time we are visiting

😆

kimbers

yeah but the inlaws have no idea what me and the missus were up to the weekend before!

ebygomm
    Free Member

In the trade, they're known as "Arse Antlers"

I've always known them as tramp stamps

tazzymtb

ebygomm -yep i also also know as tramp straps normally worn with "minge winkers" (very short skirts) and "slag wellies" (baggy knee boots worn with bare legs) townies are great aren't they!!

Viewing 29 posts - 41 through 69 (of 69 total)

The topic ‘Stretched Ear Piercing’ is closed to new replies.