Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Strava question – not comparing previous times…
  • yorkshire89
    Free Member

I went for a ride at Dalby at the weekend and uploaded the ride to strava, but noticed that there was no comparison between my previous rides (No PB’s etc).

Anyone else getting this? Does it only compare to rides in the last 60 days or something? Or is it because I’ve changed my bike (on strava settings)?

There also used to be a tab you could click, and it would show you everytime you had ridden a certain segment so you could see how your times have improved. Has this been removed?

nemesis
    Free Member

Were the segments definitely the same? Sometimes you can ride the same bit of road and if the GPS is a bit out, it doesn’t register the segment.

Otherwise, the answer is that it should compare your times on the segments regardless of the bike you’re using.

Or try veloviewer which I find better than strava for looking at your strava data.

yorkshire89
    Free Member

D’oh! just gone back through my old activities and I’ve not actually logged another ride there 😳

muggomagic

When you look at a particular segment where it shows the top 10, you click on “overall” and select “my results” from the dropdown.

yorkshire89
    Free Member

Ah great, cheers for that 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Strava question – not comparing previous times…’ is closed to new replies.