Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Strava- marking out a particular ride?
  • Northwind

I was just going through some rides trying to find one I did back in June, and it was kind of a pain in the arse- I log all my commutes so there’s tons of boring entries. Anyone know of a good way to sort the wheat from the chaff a bit- marking a “favourite ride” or something? I can’t find anything by googling but then I am a bonehead.

jam-bo

you can change the name. last nights was hot and buggy.

lemonysam
    Free Member

If I’m struggling to find a ride I can’t remember the name/date of I look for a segment I know was on it then look at my efforts on that particular segment.

z1ppy

mine was “How slow?”.. only just started playing with strava, but if you have a particular achievement from that ride, if you go to the full leaderboard for that achievement, you can click onto the ride date to get back to the full ride info.

Garry_Lager

Strava is indeed bobbins for this sort of ride-sorting.
    It is probably easier with veloviewer – I’ve not used it much myself but it lays out your ride data six-ways to sunday.

Northwind

Sod it, I’m going to screenshot interesting rides and save them in a word doc 😀

chrisdw
    Free Member

Definitely give velo viewer a go. Pretty sure there is a “hide commutes” option on it somewhere too.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Strava- marking out a particular ride?’ is closed to new replies.