• This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by gazc.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Strava Heatmap, gone ?
  • jambalaya
    Free Member

Apologies for potentially daft question but I cannot find the Strava heatmap, it used to show all the routes logged in various shades of red for given area. Now I can only see a recent activity map (eg for a single day) in blue. Also a personal heatmap available only to Premium users.

Has the feature been removed ?

jam-bo
    gazc
    Free Member

whilst on the subject anyone noticed strava heatmap not working with the veloviewer OS map flipper?

jambalaya
    Free Member

@jam bo, yes that’s my point. That “blue” map you link to is not the same as the “red” one from a few weeks ago which had all rides for a given area not limited to just a given day.

jam-bo

http://labs.strava.com/heatmap/#8/-2.87662/50.39892/gray/bike

there you go, in red:

What’s this: This dataset includes 77,688,848 rides and 19,660,163 runs representing about 220 billion total data points, learn more.

bartimaeus
    Free Member

The ‘not working with the Veloviewer OS map flipper’ is a nuisance… I use the map flipper all the time!

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Are Heatmaps not a premium only feature now?

jam-bo

personal heatmaps are premium feature. The overall one linked to above is open to all.

gazc
    Free Member

bartimaeus – fear not, as map flipper works fine on normal strava. just noticed it other day as i use it to scope out trails on maps i can actually read as opposed to the google guff

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Strava Heatmap, gone ?’ is closed to new replies.