Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Strava and Fitbit
  • johndoh
    Free Member

Hopefully someone can help with this…

I have always used my Fitbit for recording runs/road bike rides and it is synced with Strava. When I record exercise (which I do by initiating it on my Fitbit) it shows in both my Fitbit account and in Strava with heart rate analysis.

However I have just bought a QuadLock for my bike so I can ride with my phone and use Strava for data as I ride (which is actually really good). To do this, I need to initiate the exercise by recording it on the Strava app on my phone but it then doesn’t record the heart rate for later analysis.

If I carried on initiating exercise using the Fitbit I would get the recorded data I want for post-ride, but it wouldn’t give me the data I want as I ride. Is there a way of making them both talk to each other fully?

mjsmke

Had similar when I wanted to use my Fitbit for HR and my Garmin Edge for everything else. Couldn’t find a way to take the HR data from the Fitbit so just bought a HR chest strap.

Now using a Wahoo Elment Bolt which displays everything my Fitbit does so haven’t worn my Fitbit for quite a while.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Strava and Fitbit’ is closed to new replies.