Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Strathpuffer 2011
  • LongboardSi
    Free Member

Anyone have any news yet? Any idea of dates or when entires will become available?

Andmore importantly perhaps, will anyone from Sheffield area be heading up with space in a vehicle? I hope to race solo again, having missed the last couple of years, but will need to be abck home in time for taking my daughter in to nursery on the monday morning (didn't have these responsibilities last time i did it so could cruise home at my own pace over sunday night/monday)

Contemplating train to Inverness and trying to sort out a lift at that end as another plan, but if I could get car/van share the whole way that'd be a whole laod better. I'd be free to travel Friday and happy to travel an hour or so easily to wherever you'd be starting from…

Si F

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I think it will say on the website nearer the time when they start accepting entries – you need to be on the computer ready to go at midnight if you want a solo place.

As for the train – you can get it a bit closer – muir of ord. last years solo womens winner arrived having got the train up and cycled to the venue with a trailer with her kit in on her own. Sort of super super solo. So man up! 😉

Xan
    Free Member

I would think the dates will be the 22nd/23rd Jan. Its usually on the closest weekend to the shortest day.

whyter

Man, I hope it is the 22/23 Jan. I have to go to a wedding on the 15/16, which is the weekend it was this year I think.

trail_rat
    Free Member

sorely tempted to go solo again – but more likely a team of 4 due to time constraints and business travel 🙁 – although it is california im supposed to be heading for !

although that said does depend how often i ride to the office over winter – i dare say 60 miles a day would put me up there – done it twice this week !

Xan
    Free Member

Man, I hope it is the 22/23 Jan. I have to go to a wedding on the 15/16, which is the weekend it was this year I think.

Was it?? It's all a distant memory. Team seXfactor coming back for more this year or are you going out with some decent riders this year Andrew

rightplacerighttime
    Free Member

I've shot the pics for the last 2 years. Slideshows here and here.

I've been told that the dates for 2011 are 16/17th Jan.

whyter

Ah, well, looks like I won't be going then. Xan, you can carry the seXfactor torch this year 😀

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Strathpuffer 2011’ is closed to new replies.