Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Stranger things!
  • eddiebaby
    Free Member

It’s today. Finally.
    Hopefully I’ll limit myself to 2 episodes a day.

P-Jay
    Free Member

Looking forward to it tonight, it’ll be my first go in 4k too – so flash!

martinhutch

Trailer on Netflix site looks good.

sandwicheater

Get in! Will save for next week.

wrightyson
    Free Member

I love it but I really really hope they don’t drag it out to death with 23 seasons!

senorj

Damnation! supposed to be going to bed early tonight.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

They have said in the past that it will be limited to 4 seasons. Much of season 4 has been filmed as the cast grow up so rapidly.

Dorset_Knob
    Free Member

Is there something to do with a Mongoose? I’d watch it just for that 🙂

fasthaggis

I love it but I really really hope they don’t drag it out to death with 23 seasons!

This^^^ plus lots

fossy

We’ll be watching a couple or three or four later….

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

what! i had no idea!

BoardinBob

1st episode was great!

raybanwomble
    Free Member

It’s not as dark and sillier than the previous seasons, but not in a bad way.

More like a Starship Troopers and candy floss bad but good, kind of way.

funkmasterp

Watched first four last night. Really enjoying it, but pretty tired this morning. Classic ‘just one more episode’ TV 😀

eddiebaby
    Free Member

After waiting a year for some reason I wasn’t in the mood last night. Beer and a binge watch tonight.

muddy@rseguy

Re-watched Stranger Things 2 this week in preparation. Watched first episode of the new series last night so I’m now suffering from loads of retro deja-vu due to the music 🙂

And “New” Coke, anyone notice/remember that?

trailwagger
    Free Member

Meh!

Cant say I`ll be over excited about the next season. Probably wont even bother. This season was a complete load of cr*p. You might as well just watch season 2 again, its almost exactly the same.

molgrips
    Free Member

It was lightweight fun rather than a proper horror series like previous. Fun but not especially engrossing.

The only interesting part was that rather than simply pay homage to 80s films it was largely assembled out of entirely re-made scenes from 80s movies, but into a different story.

I mean the previous series had some scenes in them, but that felt like ripping off. This time there was so much it felt like more of a deliberate artistic concept, almost as if they were aiming to only use other movie scenes.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Stranger things!’ is closed to new replies.