• This topic has 16 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Gnnr.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Straight steerer 26 forks! Anyone?
  • Gnnr

Looking to get Gnnr jr riding a bike that fits him. I have an old pipedream frame that will fit him but no forks…
    Anyone got a 26” fork with a straight steerer tube kicking around? We’d be super grateful and happy to to pay the going rate! I realise the are getting rare… So any help hugely appreciated.

trumpton
    Free Member

Theres a couple of recent threads one titled brilliant for new ones

the-kid

Set of u-turn Pikes – steerer at 205mm

Please Email me if you might be interested – bugler764 AT btinternet DOT com

ianpv
    Free Member

Got a set of qr dual air u turn revelations – they need a service though, air side is weeping a bit of oil. Pm me if you’re interested!

bikerevivesheffield

@ianpv i’m intested if the op isn’t. disc only?

DougD

I’ve also got a set of 26in dual air Revelations (white) sat doing nothing in the loft – 15mm thru axle and currently at 130mm though can be increased to 150mm. Will check on steerer length.

Would need a service as I’ve not used them in a few years and the rebound adjuster seems to be a bit stuck.

ianpv
    Free Member

yep, disc only, black.

bikerevivesheffield

@ianpv – £?

Gnnr

brilliant guys! Thanks for the replies…
    I’ll email / PM where possible.
    My email is craikhome AT gmail DOT com
    Ideally the frame would fit a 120mm fork best.

Any more just let me know – cheers Gnnr

trumpton
    Free Member

All the new ones were 100mm travel although I think sun tour make longer travel ones along with manitou

Gnnr

PM’s sent and emails sent.
    Cheers G

montgomery
    Free Member
    Oblongbob

2010 Fox 36 TALAS RL 20mm axle. Suspect a bit ott for a wee one, but maybe someone else needs.

nickdavies

Ive got a pair of recon silvers, tk damper i think. Set to 100mm, qr9mm, meaning to put the on classifieds but i just cant be bothered cos it doesnt work . Based in melton mowbray if youre anywhere close as i cant see them being worth postage.

bruneep

have we now given up on the classified page or was this also part of BoJo’s announcement yesterday?

benz
    Free Member

Absolutely mint DT Swiss XMM 120mm travel with matching Mavic X317 rim wheel?

Steerer cut to 200mm with star-nut installed.

Gnnr

Thanks for all the replies. DougD has a set and is local to boot! I’ll post a pic once I get the lads bike built.

Cheers Gnnr

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Straight steerer 26 forks! Anyone?’ is closed to new replies.