Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Strade Bianchi
  • theotherjonv

On Eurosport now – the season’s underway. Pro level gravel biking so right on topic too.

Fab scenery, I love Tuscany

thepodge
    Free Member

Don’t suppose there is anywhere other than Eurosport to watch it is there?

stevious

It’s on the GCN app too, which I’m fairly sure won’t help.

I gather the Eurosport feed is down at the moment, but GCN just shows the ES feed without ads.

freddiest

Eurosport player not working for me. 😔

slowoldman

I have Eurosport but signed up for GCN yesterday for races ES are not showing. Good thing I did by the sound of it. I’ve watched a superb women’s race and now getting the men’s courtesy of GCN.

theotherjonv

don’t say what happened in the ladies!!!

theotherjonv

Have GCN just done a short feature on ladies stockings?

beej

I’m coming to the end of my Eurosport player sub, so signed up to the half price GCN race pass mainly to watch the women’s race. Nice to get the feeds without adverts.

WVA is my pick from this lot. Great to have something to doze off to on a Saturday afternoon again.

Spin
    Free Member

Things I haven’t missed: Carlton Kirby’s inane babble. Great to see some cycling though!

rollindoughnut
    Free Member

It was a lovely Saturday. 5hr ride in the morning then feet up watching racing in the afternoon. Proper weekend feeling.

molgrips
    Free Member

GCN does race coverage now? What’s it like?

13thfloormonk

GCN does race coverage now? What’s it like?

They’ve been my go-to for all cyclocross racing, can’t fault the coverage in any way other than a specific couple of races they can’t cover due to rights issues of some sort.

sparksmcguff

That was a good race. Got to catchup with the women’s race still (though the result was plastered all over my twitter feed).

Aren’t GCN and Eurosport all the same org now?

beej

Eurosport’s parent company bought GCN.

spawnofyorkshire

really enjoyed that race. I also got to learn on many occasions that WVA rode cyclo-cross and is a good bike handler because of that. I’d almost missed Carlton Kirby and his fixations for a while 😂

jobro
    Free Member

Who commentates on the GCN App?

slowoldman

Depends on the race, but for Strade Bianche men’s race it was Carlton Kirby and Brian Smith.

akira

Yeah I had the feeling WVA rode in another discipline but don’t think they covered it.

thepodge
    Free Member

Not having Eurosport or GCN, anyone doing a nice length highlights show?

sparksmcguff

cheers @beej
    Although we all love to hate Carlton I’ve still missed his inane ramblings as they meant there was racing.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Strade Bianchi’ is closed to new replies.