• This topic has 803 replies, 80 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by SnS.
Viewing 4 posts - 801 through 804 (of 804 total)
  • Stopping smoking!!
  • wrecker
    Free Member

Updates? How are we all getting on?
    Nearly 7 weeks for me. This has been the easiest of all of my attempts, even at this stage, I cannot see me smoking again. It looks foreign to me and the smell doesn’t appeal at all. I just don’t feel tempted to smoke a cigarette even after a few beers.
    My fitness is better than it was but I still have a bit more as my chest can still feel a bit tight. It really is evident on the bike, I’m having to wait quite a while for my friends to catch up after climbs now.
    How are you all finding it?

chutney13
    Free Member

I gave up on the 16th Jan. It gets easier. Keep it.up. lungs aren’t clear yet but I do have more energy.

Hohum
    Free Member

Well done wrecker!

That’s great to hear about your success.

Keep it up mate 🙂

It’s coming up to 2 years for me soon. Not sure when I exactly stopped, but I know it was early March.

SnS
    Free Member

It’s actually been quite easy – a fact which was totally unexpected, but I’m exceedingly happy about.
    Gave up day after boxing day. Used one of those E cigs for a week or so after & been totally free since.

Must admit, my body seems to have fallen to pieces since with one thing or another.

Looking forward to the positive aspects….whenever they decide to show themselfs.

Chris

Viewing 4 posts - 801 through 804 (of 804 total)

The topic ‘Stopping smoking!!’ is closed to new replies.