Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Stop Crashing with Ed Oxley
  • bash
    Free Member

Ive just booked myself onto the Stop Crashing Level 1 course, has anyone on here been, what should I expect?

easygirl

Not to crash anymore 😉

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Not to crash anymore

😆

grum
    Free Member

A massive beard?

aracer
    Free Member

It seems a very specific course. Personally I never have crashed with Ed Oxley, so presumably I have no need for it.

Mal-ec
    Free Member

what should I expect?
    Quality, patient, insightful, teaching. And a beard.

sunnrider
    Free Member

I did a week long skills and biking course with Ed here in the Basque country.

Have to say the man is a gent and a natural teacher. I ended up with a few new tricks and a lot of stuff to work on. He spots your weak points straight away and is kind enough not to rag you about them.

I’m a lot faster and more confident now down my local “goto” route than before and I owe it all to the beard.
    If you read this Ed, I,ve cut down those airplane bars and got me arsenal back over the saddle;-

Hope to make it up to Hebden one of these days, quite fancy the jumpsfordads course.

atlaz
    Free Member

He spots your weak points straight away and is kind enough not to rag you about them.

Surely that’s the point of teaching. If I’d gone on a coaching course and the person doing it was taking the piss out of me, I’d probably be looking for a refund.

That said, never heard anything but praise for Ed so that’s not supposed to be considered knocking him 🙂

njee20
    Free Member

It seems a very specific course. Personally I never have crashed with Ed Oxley, so presumably I have no need for it.

😆

j3ffo
    Free Member

Some laughs and at least one (or more) pints of beer.

And a Beard.

DoctorRad
    Free Member

After nearly a quarter-century of mountain biking, I’d recommend Ed’s teaching in a heartbeat. Top bloke, excellent teacher.

neninja
    Free Member

I had a crash during the 1st 30 minutes of ‘Stop Crashing’. I didn’t crash again during the day so I guess that means it worked.

Spending a day with Ed improved my body position, made me ride smoother and I’m much more active on the bike now. I still crash though.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Stop Crashing with Ed Oxley’ is closed to new replies.