Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Stone Roses – Waterfall
  • jekkyl

TLDR The Christian stuff from the link posted by theboyneeds?
    Ain’t nobody got time fo dat.

lamp
    Free Member

Sorry to be trite, but their first album is one of the best ever made!! THe second isnt too shabby either…Squire going mental on the guitar!

The first album was instrumental in my youth (even though it had already been out 10 years before i was of an age to find it!)!

BillMC

Waterfall is sublime and the best of that era/genre. Happy Mondays couldn’t come close. Given the number of lyrics that are compiled in the studio, I wouldn’t look too closely for meanings. Brown has shown himself to be full of hidden shallows. As with poetry, the word fits if it sounds right.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    jekkyl

Ok I’ve just spent an hour and a half reading all that. He reckons brown and squire are trying to bring about the second coming of christ. ‘She’ is the Holy spirit.

wait4me

“Happy Mondays couldn’t come close.”

If we are talking lyrics then there’s a clear winner. Ryder was a bit of a genius IMHO, especially considering how out of it he was.

chakaping
    Free Member

Someone needs to recognise Codybrennan’s contribution to this thread.

🙂

Who cares what it’s about, or even less what Ian Brown might be gobbing off about these days – the Roses’ first album and singles were and are among the best pop music evs.

codybrennan
    Free Member

chakaping

Someone needs to recognise Codybrennan’s contribution to this thread.

Thanks 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Stone Roses – Waterfall’ is closed to new replies.