Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Stolen: Warrington
  • albino
    Free Member

Bit of a long shot but… 2 adapted bikes were stolen from a learning disability charity that my wife is involved with, based in Warrington. 2 were stolen from the Victoria Park area although 1 has since been found.

Obviously they stand out a bit and probably won’t be flogged through the usual routes but thought it would be worth a shot posting on here for any locals to keep an eye-out.
    Cheers, Al

kimbers

samuri
    Free Member

I’ll keep my eyes open in the area.

Bregante

Surely they will turn up.
    Heartless Bstards

cp

For a moment there I was thinking warrington had been stolen , which would make me happy. Reality is unbelievable.

Hope you find the one still missing

albino
    Free Member

Thanks for the replies.
    Bump for the Sunday afternoon crew.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Contact the local press. Shame the ****ers.

albino
    Free Member

Bump again.
    Press were informed last week so should hopefully be running a piece in this week’s local rag. Honestly can’t think what anyone would do with one of these after they pinched it?!…apart from trash it. Apparently one of the workers climbed Kilimanjaro to raise funds to buy these.

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Posted this thread link up on the St Helens Woollyback MTB site for you.
    http://www.thewoollybacks.co.uk/showthread.php?21066-Stolen-in-Warrington&p=303153#post303153

Good luck in your search

Some times theives need stringing up.

These bastids need drawing & quartering on the High Street

nick3216
    Free Member

This rivalry ( between Manchester and Liverpool ) is a bit unnecessary, let’s be honest… I mean between Manchester and Liverpool, what is there? I’ll tell you: Warrington… and no one even knew about them lot before the Swede’s opened a store there

MarkN
    Free Member

Any good news on this?

albino
    Free Member

No news at all I’m afraid. Thanks for the repost JohnCl. I was going to set up an Ebay search but God only knows what those the thieves would give the advert title??!! They probably haven’t got a clue what it is.

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Don’t forget to keep an eye on Gumtree as well.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Stolen: Warrington’ is closed to new replies.