Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • STOLEN: Pinnacle Ramin 1 – West Didsbury, Manchester
  • kbrpro
    Free Member

My friend had his new Pinnacle Ramin 1 stolen Monday night. He’s only had the bike 2 weeks and is absolutely gutted. Please keep an eye out.

Picture below (if my link works :?)

Image Here

chambord
    Free Member

🙁 sorry to hear that – it’s very close to home (I’m Fallowfield way and ride over to the Mersey at least once a week) so I’ll keep an eye out.

kbrpro
    Free Member

Thanks for sorting the image link out. Rubbish at that. He’s really gutted, just started getting back into mountain biking after a few years off.

edward2000
    Free Member

I’m in West Didsbury too, often run and cycle around the mersey etc. I’ll defo keep my eyes peeled. I see a lot of people around here who just don’t seem to be the owners of the bikes they are on.

Let the police know too. They have a list of known bike thieves so they can go around asking.

funkrodent

I’m in South Manchester too. I’ll keep my eyes peeled

edward2000
    Free Member

OP what happened? Was it secured? Was he burgled? Was it in a shed? How did they gain entry?

kbrpro
    Free Member

It was padlocked in a shed. As always they jimmied the lock. He’s only been at his new house 2 weeks so is really gutted.

It seems all too common these days and the police seem overloaded to deal with it. I’ve had 8 bikes stolen in 2 years myself.

Keep your eyes open guys. Really appreciate it.

Bregante

Like Edward I often run out towards Didsbury along the TPT so will keep my eyes peeled.

hora
    Free Member

Im St Retford way and I’ll keep alookout too

scaled
    Free Member

Northern Moor here, will keep an eye out in the ‘shawe

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘STOLEN: Pinnacle Ramin 1 – West Didsbury, Manchester’ is closed to new replies.