Stolen Orange P7

Home Forum Bike Forum Stolen Orange P7

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Stolen Orange P7
  • Muke

Some thieving scumbag has decided that my faithful old Orange P7
    would be better off with them instead of me it seems.This is the 2nd time I have had a bike stolen while at Elvedon Centre Parcs, good job I had the expensive bikes inside the villa this time.Well Mr fence hopping low life, its not as good as you think.Whilst you are stripping it down it needs a new rear hub and bottom bracket,the left fork stancion has a dink in it,the seat post clamp doesn’t tighten up fully and the front disc has started squealing.
    I hope that one day you slip and do yourself some serious damage as you hop over the Centre Parc fence.
    I now have the pleasure of arguing with my insurance company again about only being able to get a replacement from Halfrauds.

Well its beer o clock and time to drown my sorrows.

Muke ex P7 owner

dr_adams

🙁
    that is sad to hear!

Premier Icon clareymorris
    Subscriber

I be gutted if mine went – hope you get it back Muke 🙁

sad story
    justly angry
    sorry about that

ml

😡 Sorry to hear.

Premier Icon Wookster
    Subscriber

Karma is a bitch (as they will hopoefully find out) the only down (for us) side is they will get free medical help from the NHS when it bites mate!.

Premier Icon ononeorange
    Subscriber

Tragic. Maybe your new replacement one will help you….

Muke

Thanks for the support guys,at least I have managed to recover my kids 2 bikes that they dumped by the fence.(They were all locked together with a gert big but obviously not invincible Kryptonite lock).

enfht

Have you checked this?

Nicked Orange P7

**** scum.

What did Centre Parcs have to say?

Muke

Cr@pety Cr@p cr@p

Aghhh No new bike for me.
    Changed home insurance companies last year and the new policy doesn’t cover bikes away from home unlike the old one did.Guess I should of read the small print.
    Gutted
    😥

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Stolen Orange P7’ is closed to new replies.