Stolen – Orange G2, Croydon – (orange paint, 17 inch) reward offered.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Stolen – Orange G2, Croydon – (orange paint, 17 inch) reward offered.
  • Jujuuk68

Unlikely to be seen again, but if there are any STW’ers out and about in SE London over next few weeks, and you see a 17 inch Orange G2 in, er, Carrot Top Orange, perhaps in a cash converters, cash generators, or any other dodgy s/h goods outlet or shop, let me know? Ta.

Stolen on saturday 27 July 2013 between 3:45pm and 5:15pm from town centre right outside Pizza Hut/PC World/Chas Olsson.

Almost new 2012 model, only distinguising feature is a blue “Summit Bikes” decal by the headtube, oh, and it might still have a single light mounted on the seatpost.

If you see ANY Orange for sale in dubious circumstances, or are a trader being offered one that could be this, let me or met police know on 0208 667 1212, quoting ref 3820451/14 –

Frame no is 66D113mo4 – iOR1070376

Cheers.

£50 for information leading to finding it, £150 for info on finding it and identifying the thief.

Jujuuk68

Just a quick cheeky bump for the morning crowd.

swdan

I work in Croydon so will keep an eye out. I know you said it was pretty standard but do you have any pics?

Vern0n

B@5tards

I am round that way so will keep em peeled

Premier Icon annebr
    Subscriber

I hope you get it back

But it did make me smile reading of the 17″ reward being offered. 😯

😆

Jujuuk68

Thanks for the responses. I nkow it’s not that “valuable” compared to some, but I have no money for a replacement right now. My only hope is that despite being “low end” it might be “high end” for Croydon, and the colour makes it stand out – and there won’t be many others in Croydon. If anyone sees a bike even closely resembling this, just say where and when, in a reasonable radius of Croydonia, and frankly I’ll camp out if I have to to nab the perps.

Jujuuk68

Sorry, double post.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Stolen – Orange G2, Croydon – (orange paint, 17 inch) reward offered.’ is closed to new replies.