Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • STOLEN – Musselburgh, Specialized Enduro and Kona singlespeed road bike
  • MussEd
    Free Member

Just been awoken by the police to inform me a neighbour has reported someone breaking into my shed. 2 bikes taken. Details are below if, in the unlikely event, anyone comes across these bikes. Enduro in particular is a wrench as I built it up from stock into a top-notch custom build. Quite a few distinctive bits on there, so some wee scrote will be touting it around Cash Convertors tomorrow without a clue no doubt. It’s going to be an almighty pain to try and sort out a replacement for…

2010 Specialized Enduro – large frame in black
    Pushed Fox RP23
    Black Lyrik fork
    Stans ZTR Flow rims with black Chris King hubs 32 hole
    Red ANswer Pro-Taper 780mm wide bars
    Formula R1/RX mix brakes
    Shimano XTR right hand shifter 1×10
    Shimano XT cranks with 34tooth Hope chainring and XT trail pedals
    Shimano XTR shadow+ 10sp rear derailleur
    Rockshox Reverb seatpost

2010 Kona Band Wagon singlespeed road bike.
    54cm frame Light Blue with bright orange rims…

Anyway if you hear of either of these up for sale, my email’s in my profile. Not hopeful but thought I would alert any local STWers, police say there’s been a bit of a spate in the last wee while..the **** removed the window from the shed and lifted bikes out through the gap…Thanks

makecoldplayhistory
    Free Member

f-kers!

scotroutes

Bollocks. I’ll keepy eyes peeled. Have you posted on the Pentland Hills Users group on Facebook yet?

Davesport

I’m in East Lothian. I’ll keep my eyes peeled.

D.

br
    Free Member

Borders here, will keep a look-out but pictures would be handy.

stanfree
    Free Member

Im up the road In Tranent , If you have any pics put them on East lothian mtb facebook groupas they have a couple of hundreds members. It may help.

bigbadbob
    Free Member

Bad news mate. I live in Mussie and will keep an eye out too. Last year I had a bugger wrench open my shed and take my old Marin, he got about 50 years before he fell off it and just left it there on the path.
    Hope you get your bike back, such an awful feeling when its gone.

Kunstler

That’s really crap. I bike around Edinburgh a lot and regularly down to Musselburgh. I’ll keep an eye out.

Gnnr

I’ll keep an eye out Porty way, work up in Craigmillar and will watch for any wee neds on an Enduro.

You never know I recovered one of my bikes from the Fort in Leith a couple of years back! Good luck and chin up!

Gnnr

MussEd
    Free Member

Cheers for the messages lads

zeffir
    Free Member

Had heard there was a spate of thefts in Prestonpans/ Port Seton, will keep an eye out in both.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘STOLEN – Musselburgh, Specialized Enduro and Kona singlespeed road bike’ is closed to new replies.