Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • STOLEN – Leeds, LS13.
  • willjones
    Free Member

Hi – shot in the dark, but my bike’s been stolen from my garage last night, or between 8 and 10 this morning. (scrotes tore part of the roof off).

2007 Kona Kula, 18″
    Exotic Carbon forks,
    Cross Ride Front wheel,
    Thomson Post,
    WTB bars and stem,
    SLX rear mech/cassette
    XT front
    Deore shifters
    Gold hope QRs and gold hope non-QR seat clamp
    Deluxe BMX grips
    Scott stroker tyres
    Hayes 9 brakes with blackspire lever blades
    Shimano SPDs

Absolutely caked in mud.

Sounds silly but this bike has sentimental value, and I simply can’t afford a replacement right now. I would really appreciate it if anyone local could keep an eye out and let me know if you see anything.

Thanks guys.

Photo:

rucknar
    Free Member

I’m in Adel, will keep an eye out for it.
    Fingers crossed mate, bike theft is rife in Leeds at the moment. 🙁

ton

go for a walk/drive round hawksworth, it will probably be knocking around there.

ben
    Free Member

Mine turned up on the Broadleas when it was pinched in Bramley.

Definitely worth a bit of a walk/drive about as Ton suggests.

Mine, though spotted a couple of times being ridden in Leeds when first stolen, was eventually recovered 3 months later when it turned up on eBay. Don’t lose all hope and set up a few local eBay searches that can email you any matches daily.

Good luck getting it back.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

I’ll keep an eye out bud, looks pretty distinctive.

meehaja
    Free Member

I work in and around bramley and am driving around all day, I’m also a bike tart so I’ll keep an eye open for it! Hope it show up for you soon.

woody2000

I’m in Drig during the day, eyes open here

willjones
    Free Member

Love you all! Thanks guys.

pixelmix
    Free Member

You might want to have the mods remove the street name from this thread and just have LS13 instead – don’t want to advertise too much that there are bikes in a garage on your street.

Pyro

Will keep an eye, Headingley/Hyde Park/Meanwood area, but check Recycle Engineering, off Victoria Rd in Hyde Park as well. They bought a mates bike after it was stolen, thief had got a dicky receipt run up to make it look genuine.

PePPeR

Being a little flippant, I thought someone had nicked the complete street! 😉

I’m sorry to hear about your loss, and hope the feckers get caught! Keep an eye out on our good old ebay!

Madfly
    Free Member

As well as ebay set up a google alert for the name and keep an eye on Gumtree. I know a few that turned up on there.

hillmanimp
    Free Member

Gutted Will. Hopefully will turn up. Will keep an eye out and have posted on Facebook.

Scotty

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘STOLEN – Leeds, LS13.’ is closed to new replies.