Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Stolen last night n North Warwickshire…
  • mindmap3
    Free Member

Right, last night some thieving scum got into my garage last night and made off with my bikes. Nothing else, not even the various spare forks etc hanging up.

It looks like a fairly professional job; there are marks at the top of the garage where they’ve got the door open and the police said that there was a report of a car stopping on our road last night then three people getting out only to be seen on bikes shortly after. Gits.

The took the following…

Large Stanton Ti Switchback with an Invisiframe kit, white Manitou Mattoc’s (just fitted), DT Swiss M1700 Spine two wheels, Thomson X4 stem, Race Face SixC bars, Saint mech and shifter, XTR discs, Reverb, SDG Ti fly saddle, Race Face Turbine cranks, green AB oval ring, green seat clamp, Maxxis Minions.

Medium Specialized Demo 8 repainted in Ford asbo orange with white and black decals, white 888 RC2X forks with orange decals, Easton Havoc wheels, RF Atals cranks, white Answer bars, Zee mech and shifter, Zee breaks, white SDG I Fly saddle, white E13 SRS chain device.

2013 Specialized Allez, totally stock aside two red Topeak water bottle cages.

Small white Chameleon (circa 1999) white black and pink decals, RS Pikes with pink decals, RF Diabolous stem, RF bars, Hope Mini brakes with pink hoses, M952 XTR rear mech, Charge ladle saddle, RF post, polished RF Atlas cranks, Azonic A Frame pedals.

1994 Cannondale Beast of the East, repainted in flat grey with white decals, polished Z1’s, M952 XTR V brakes, purple RF Atlas bars, RF Atlas stem and headset, grey AC alo Pro cranks, singlespeeded. The only pic I have, it’s not finished.

Isla Bikes Rothan in green.

If you could keep an eye out at Cannock or on Fleabay / the for sale section it’d be much appreciated.

ingwerfuchs
    Free Member

Will keep ’em peeled in Tamworth.

mindmap3
    Free Member

Cheers mate. We’re in Polesworth.

wrightyson
    Free Member

We’re at cannock Saturday so will keep eyes peeled. Think they’d be very brave to move them on that quick but we’ll be watching.

scc999

Will share with friends that ride Cannock more regularly than me.

Hope you get some good news.

Si

stevebo
    Free Member

Have you signed up to findthatbike.co.uk ? It searches eBay and Gumtree for you based on the alerts you set up, and you can input every detail about your bikes to help find them.

Hope you catch the ba5tards! Had my Canyon Strive nicked last year so know the feeling. Good luck

johnw1984
    Free Member

Christ, that’s a lot of bikes. Absolute thieving scumbags. What a shit situation 🙁

mindmap3
    Free Member

Cheers for that Steve. Just signed up and will set up search alerts on eBay.

Thanks to those for keeping their eyes peeled.

My sister in law is a copper and is convinced that those who took the bikes aren’t this bright and will be trying to flog them on or showing off to their mates on them. Will talk to the local bike shops because two of them weren’t complete and missing bits like brake pads.

jamj1974

I’ll keep my eyes open in Brum and on the Chase.

Thieving bastards.

Bernaard
    Free Member

Keep an eye on gumtree, I found my stolen bike on there and got it back

mindmap3
    Free Member

Still no news from the Police or on any of the FB for sale things that I’ve joined so thought I’d give this a nudge, just in case.

takisawa2

I’m guessing you’ve put it on the Chase Trails FB group…

mindmap3
    Free Member

Yup, its on there, Ross’s rides etc.

To be honest, other than the Cannondale I don’t really want them back! But if the little feckers get caught / have a hard time moving them on I’ll be happy.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Stolen last night n North Warwickshire…’ is closed to new replies.