Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • STOLEN HIGH END ORANGES – DUMFRIES
  • Brycey
    Free Member

Hi all

I’d be grateful if you could keep an eye out for my pal’s 3 Oranges stolen sometime yesterday near Dumfries.

Alpine 160 – blue with orange wheels. Carbon X0 cranks, black Talas forks, generally high spec.
    Elite – Orange and white frame, dripping in XTR.
    Diva (Hardtail) – blue with mid-range kit.

Owners having a hard time currently, and this is the last thing he needed. Lots of blood, sweat and tears invested in the builds.

Thanks

defaultslipper
    Free Member

I’m in that neck of the woods so will keep an eye out. Saw that the police on their Facebook page had been warning of an increase in rural crime in the area particularly sheds and equipment going so might be all linked? Hope they are found, i always worry about this happening to me and have taken additional precautions lately.

Might be worth putting on the 7stanes Facebook pages and visiting the local bikeshops. This includes halfords, last year i heard a thief took a bike into them asking for it to be dismantled- the mechanic recognised it and called it in (not sure if that was the Dumfries store).

Brycey
    Free Member

Thanks mate, much appreciated advice.

bella
    Free Member

Shameless bump

tandemwarriors

Here’s the photos…
    Custom build Alpine 160

Custom Diva hardtail

Custom Elite

Please keep ’em peeled.
    Thanks,
    Rob

tandemwarriors

^ Ah, Brycey has sorted the facebook photos, they weren’t showing earlier Rob!!
    Makes a good excuse for a bump for the evening crowd.

davespoke
    Free Member

Keep an eye on eBay… Have read many a story where stolen bikes are traced to the thieves via eBay… Bikes like these will be hard to shift without being noticed. Hope for a happy ending!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘STOLEN HIGH END ORANGES – DUMFRIES’ is closed to new replies.