Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • STOLEN haslingden new build cove shocker 2012 fox 40s STOLEN BUILT 7 WEEKS AGO
  • Northerner

Bugger can anyone contact him or the owner of the bike?

Northerner

Bugger can anyone contact him or the owner of the bike?

Bregante

Believe me there are several people trying to get their hands on him

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/anybody-know-watsontony

philfive
    Free Member

I know WatsonTony is missing at present but I have just seen this bike with a little scroate in accrington. I’ve rang the police and given a full description, would of challenged him but I currently have a broken arm.

I’ve asked the police to keep me informed, hopefully a happy ending can be had.

jonnyb1972
    Free Member

I have a possible sighting yesterday outside the coop in waterfoot they may have been at lee quarry about five in a group riding in road and smoking at the same time

philfive
    Free Member

Said scroat was with another lad who had a cove handjob. They were smoking roll ups, he is leaning on a 4 grand bike and can’t afford proper fags.

jonnyb1972
    Free Member

Yup there was another dark coloured cove in the group. I saw them twice once at coop and later coming down main road from stacky probably caught on CCTV in stacksteads I would imagine as its covered by police cameras maybe coop as well. That’s if police are bothered.

philfive
    Free Member

Will have to wait and see but at least we now know it is local.

jonnyb1972
    Free Member

I might pull them if I see them again and take a picture.

dirk_pumpa
    Free Member

can’t afford proper fags

rollies ftw.

chief9000
    Free Member

Unfortunately tony won’t see this as his internetz is broken.

Hahahha

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘STOLEN haslingden new build cove shocker 2012 fox 40s STOLEN BUILT 7 WEEKS AGO’ is closed to new replies.