Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • STOLEN FROM NEW MILLS LAST NIGHT
  • therealhoops
    Free Member

Hayfield Hub rider Tijl Verhoelst (local lad) had his bikes nicked from his mates house in New Mills last night. If you see anyone on these then feel free to knock the crap out of them while ringing the fuzz.

if seen lemme know
    helpmybike@yahoo.co.uk

crazy-legs

It’s worth letting Sam at Sett Valley Cycles know as well in case they take the bikes in there.
    I’ll keep an eye out in the area too.

brakeforcake
    Free Member

I’m pretty sure I saw that Cannondale on the roof rack of a car parked on Spring Bank (near the Town Hall) in the early evening. Now I’m guessing that’s where it was stolen from? But I thought I should let you know none the less…

sambob
    Free Member

Might be worth emailing the Bike Factory in Whaley too in case they get any info. And freeride cycles in Disley. Might go and secure my bikes a bit more…

ourmaninthenorth

Pooh. I know (well used to) Tijl. Didn’t know he was back in the UK.

No doubt the Manchester Wheelers lot know, but I’ll tell them anyway.

thebelgian
    Free Member

Hi guys,

So I’m the ex-owner. Yes, it was on my roof rack on Spring Bank the day before yesterday. They were stolen from inside the house (they had to break into the garden and then into the house), and they had to take one more wheel from the boot of the car (smashed the window to get in).

The police are handing out printed pictures to the local bikeshop. They’re doing a good effort.

Ourmaninthenorth, no idea who you are, but I’m only back for a week as holidays. Managed one ride with the Hayfield Hub before getting the bikes nicked 🙁

Cheers,
    Tijl

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘STOLEN FROM NEW MILLS LAST NIGHT’ is closed to new replies.