STOLEN EDINBURGH: Giant XTC 3 2005 – Singlespeed Conversion.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale STOLEN EDINBURGH: Giant XTC 3 2005 – Singlespeed Conversion.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • STOLEN EDINBURGH: Giant XTC 3 2005 – Singlespeed Conversion.
  • Premier Icon sas78
    Subscriber

Hi all,
    My commuting bike was stolen last night, complete with split new Thomson Elite seatpost and singlespeed conversion drivetrain both one ride old…

It’s a medium frame 19″ Giant XTC 3 2005 and has a distinctive scuff (from a massive rock at 10 UTB 2009!), which is on the “G” on the drivetrain side of the bottle bolts.

Spec:
    Forks: White, 2011 Rockshox “Recon” Silver TK 100mm Forks with Silver stanchions. Carbon headset spacer.

Brakes: Shimano M575 Black Hydraulic Disc Brakes with 160mm rotor rear and 180mm Rotor Front.

Chainset: Singlespeed conversion, FSA “V” Drive cranks, Black with FSA DH 42tooth brand new chainring. Custom made aluminium spacers on outer chainring space. Rear chaincog “DMR” singlespeed converter pack with 16tooth chainring.
    Pedals: Shimano XT clipless SPD pedals.
    Wheels: Front – Xero disc/Vbrake rim – distinctive with shiny outer rim and black inner.
    Rear – MX Disc black wheel with black spokes and silver spoke keys – unmarked hub.
    Seatpost : Thomson “Elite” Black 30.8mm 410mm long seatpost – Brand new. Black “pro-lite” clamp.
    Saddle: Brown/White “Gusset”.
    Stem: “Giant” Connect 100mm
    Handlebars: “Genesis” 680mm wide handlebar – black.
    Grips: Brown “Superstar” 150mm wide grips
    Lights: Edinburgh Bike Co-op “Revolution” led lights.

It was stolen in Edinburgh city centre and is pretty much completely made of replacement components, but if you see anything similar on Gumtree/Ebay in the Boozer, please let me know and I will visit with a pedal spanner!…

Pic attached.

Cheers
    Scott

Premier Icon sas78
    Subscriber

Update: Frame Serial Number GG473733

and registered with BikeShepherd.org, which makes bike searchable on google, which can’t be bad.

Bike Shepherd

mbiker

there’s @ gumtree just now

Premier Icon sas78
    Subscriber

Mbiker- Is it on Gumtree now?! I can’t see it – please post a link if you see it.

Cheers
    Scott

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘STOLEN EDINBURGH: Giant XTC 3 2005 – Singlespeed Conversion.’ is closed to new replies.