Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • STOLEN Edinburgh – Cube Stereo The One 18″ 2008
  • ojom
    Free Member

Hiya

One of our customers has had the misfortune of some light fingered numpty taking his Cube Stereo.

It was taken off the back of the car after a ride in the Pentlands as far as i know.

Its quite distinctive – very high level spec, its black anodised with red parts.

If anyone spots it then please get in touch with the 5-0 or us and we will pass the details on.

Our number is 0131 557 2801

Thanks for reading,

Mods if this is innapropriate then please delete.

MarkD

Swello
    Free Member

Not good….will keep an eye out for it in sunny Leith.

So – it was stolen at one of the pentlands car parks?? That’s surprising.

cynic-al
    Free Member

This looks like free advertising to me 😛

ojom
    Free Member

Yes al. It is.

Meh.

Thomohawk
    Free Member

Cheers for sticking this up Mark!

Just to clarify, it wasn’t stolen from any of the Pentlands car parks….. I’d been riding in the pentlands and had returned back to my mates at Carrick Knowe, where I left it locked to the roof of the car for less then 20mins 😥

Don’t want anyone worrying about dodgy bike theifs in the pentlands!

Scott.

AlasdairMc

My parents live near there – I’ll keep an eye out for it. Anything distinctive on it or pics?

druidh
    Free Member

There have been quite a few car break-ins in the Pentlands car parks (notably Bavelaw and Harlaw). Usual advice – don’t leave anything valuable in the car, don’t leave anything that looks like it might contain something valuable on display.

100mphplus
    Free Member

There’s a bit of a cycle crime wave happening in Edinburgh at the moment, other forum sites have reported numerous people getting their bikes stolen from their flats too. The scum are obviously targeting bikes and following them home!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘STOLEN Edinburgh – Cube Stereo The One 18″ 2008’ is closed to new replies.