Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Stolen Cheltenham – CRC Blie Tracer with BOS Devilles Full Custom build
  • Speeder

Had my Intense Tracer stolen from Cheltenham today. It was on the rack on the back of the car but it was locked.

Frame is helitaped and pretty much mint as it’s hardly had any riding on it. Forks are now carrying the new graphics and the later axle and have a custom brass bushing rather then the standard plastic.

Here’s a pic

And here’s the spec

Frame: medium CRC Blue
    Fox RC shock (J-Tech tuning sticker) with Progressive Ti spring 350 lbs (I think)
    Burgtec offset bushes
    BOS deVille Fork it’s a 2010 but has the later graphics and newer axle.
    Hope Pro 2 / Mavic 819 wheels
    XTR cranks, 165mm
    Point one racing pedals in silver
    Works Components Narrow/Wide Oval Chainring – 34 tooth
    XTR Brakes (polished) were Saint when pics taken
    XTR 9-speed cassette 11-34
    Zee 10 speed Mech
    SRAM X0 shifter – 9 speed
    9 to 10 speed adapter on rear mech
    Burgtec Ridewide bars 750mm
    Hope 35mm stem black
    Hope head doctor black
    Hope 1.5″ stem down headset black
    Hope seat clamp silver
    Rockshox Reverb 380mm with 100m drop seatpost – RH lever under LH grip
    ODI Troy Lee Grips black
    XTR chain
    T.H.E. Logo embossed seat – these are rare as a rare thing

Oh and tyres – Maxxis LUST both ends – Ignitor on the front and Larsen TT on the rear for some fast rolling summer fun.

This will be hard to get rid of as a complete as it’s been built up of individual bits over the last 6 years and has a load of custom mods unlikely to be repeated elsewhere.

£100 Reward for return – no questions asked. It’s worth that to avoid insurance hassle and to get it back – i hadn’t realised how much I actually liked it until it disappeared.

Cheers

Gary

russyh
    Free Member

Gary,
    Gutted for you. I am based in Tewkesbury so will keep an eye out for you on my travels

Russ

CheesybeanZ

Garry , are you on Facebook ? I’m in Evesham and happy to share your post if you are .

Speeder

Thanks CheezybeanZ

Facebook Link

Speeder

Right where are these local scrotes? If I were to put up some £100 reward no questions asked for for information leading to the recover of this bike . . .

Where would you put them?

Oh and – good idea?

russyh
    Free Member

Shares in my local cycling groups and on a couple of the Facebook forsake pages

Speeder

Thanks Russyh

There’s a load of custom stuff on here so it’ll be very hard to shift one without raising suspicion – even if they split it.

Frame Serial No – RM-912 377
    Fork Serial No – 151108-E-0030120

Brass bush on the quick release on the forks as the original plastic one broke and this was a more robust and less flaky solution

Problem Solver Matchmaker adapter to fit a SRAM shifter to the XTR brakes.

5mm spacer adapter to make the 10 speed Zee mech to work with 9 speed.

Burgtec Ti Offset bushes

Fox RC Coil with 350lb RCS Ti Spring

Reverb guides on both the seat post and seat tube to help keep things tidy.

Aztec wavy rotors – don’t think you can get these any more.

Wheels are Well used Black Mavic 819s on Silver Hope Pro 2s with Black double butted spokes. All straight and true with good bearings but a bit of scratching. Tubeless with Stans – hopefully someone will get wet if they try and take those apart. ;o)

T.H.E. Logo embossed saddle – I looks like a Luis Vuitton bag but the logos are all the T.H.E. torch – I’ve never seen another and it’s now 10 years old – long discontinued but it was like new.

Point one Podiums with the Long pins fitted to the front and rear outside positions only so as to give a bit more artificial front to back concave to them and make them feel like Cullys.

Steerer left a little long but stem slammed so there’s a few spacers above.

Wish I had some better photos.

Sure there’s some more but that’s a good start

Speeder

These pics are from a while ago with a different set of brakes, different chain rings and a different seat. Swapped tyres too.

Oooh and have changed the fork graphics to the later better looking versions too.

mikertroid
    Free Member

Shared nr Evesham here…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Stolen Cheltenham – CRC Blie Tracer with BOS Devilles Full Custom build’ is closed to new replies.