Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Stolen bikes Brighouse, west yorks
  • woody2000

So the shed emptying fairies have paid me a visit. They only took my MTBs and left everything else so obviously targeted. Happened about 1am today.

Bikes nicked are:

456 Evo in raw with orange decals. 16″ frame with 150mm white revs, 1×9 with xt cranks, xt mech and shifter. Slx front brake and crappy shimano 486 rear brake. Pro 2/mavic xm317 wheels with geax tyres. Green rf atlas bars, truvativ stem, green salsa seatclamp. Battered seatpost and saddle.

Small nicolai helius fr in baby blue. 1×9 with slx cranks and superstar 30t chainring. 160mm lyriks, monarch shock. Ks dropper, on-one hubs/Sun equalizer 27 wheels. Mismatched slx and xt brakes, Thomson stem and rf bars.

Please keep your eyes open, ta

wrightyson
    Free Member

Woody I believe you are the guy that sorted me a ride out a few months ago whilst visiting my sister. Will let her know as her other half deals with a fair few folk through his job.

plumslikerocks
    Free Member

Woody, how do you think you were targeted? Bikes on view / on car outside house? Followed home? Strava?

woody2000

Cheers wrighty

Targeted might be the wrong choice of words, but they obviously only wanted the MTB. Bikes are never on my car, but bike racks are occasionally. We’re having some building work done and have been away for 5 days so I guess they just took their chance. Disabled the security light and then either bolt croppered or took an angle grinder to one of the steel gates. Bastards!

jaylittle
    Free Member

Will keep an eye out in bradford. My mate lost his bike in a similar fashion a few years ago, he’s just up the road in clifton.

Simon

That’s shit, Jase told me what happened this morning.
    I’ve got a Prophet frame and forks spare if you want to borrow it for the Lakes trip.

hora
    Free Member

If your short/desperate for your trip let me know you could borrow mine whilst passing/drop back on the way back.

downhilldave

Thieving Scum, sorry for your loss Woody 😥 Brighouse based too, will keep a look out on any local rides.

woody2000

Cheers all 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Stolen bikes Brighouse, west yorks’ is closed to new replies.