Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Stolen Bike :(
  • monkeychild
    Free Member

I haven’t really been active on here as work & life, however I was the victim of scrotes this morning.

I think my dog disturbed them (stuff was left outside), but the swines got my Merida E-Bike, but as the battery is kept in the house, it’s not much in the way of an e-bike ATM. It was taken from Ashton-in-Makerfield

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

Please keep an eye out 🙂

Bregante

Contact your local bike dealers and make them aware to look out for anyone enquiring about buying a battery and /or charger. We caught somebody from cctv at leisure lakes in Bury doing exactly this and we successfully recovered the bike (stolen from Ride On)

33tango

Crap one 🙁. Flaming scrotes..

kimbers

Post on here

Helped me get mine back

Homepage

endomick
    Free Member

I travel around Wigan,leigh,lowton area, I’ll keep my eyes peeled.
    I hear local scrotes try to sell bikes to MLcycles in Wigan. I’m not suggesting he buys them but he might have been offered it. According to the owner, the lad who stole my brothers bike took it there to borrow his pump, despite the fact a pump was on the bike when stolen, make your own judgement on if he’s above board.

monkeychild
    Free Member

Sorry for the late reply. Many thanks for that site Kimbers 🙂 I have used it and thanks Endomick, I have never heard of ML Cycles before. I have contacted some local shops (doubt it is in the area) and have stuck it on Facebook for shares. I don’t think I will see it again, but at least it may make it more difficult to shift.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Stolen Bike :(’ is closed to new replies.