Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • ***** STOLEN ******
  • somouk
    Free Member

Hey everyone, last night my parents was broken into while i’m out the country and they stole my bike…. Picture is below but it now has black forks and a black seat post not the ones pictured.

Location is Stone Cross, West Bromwich.

Details are:

White 2007 Stumpjumper Elite frame with a custom metallic fleck paint job, black rocker link which is also custom fleck painted. This is the only one in the world like that.

2012 Rock Shox Reba RL forks.

2007 Fox shock with stendec sticker on it.

2012 Shimano XT Disc Brakes.

Black Hope XC hubs with Mavic 317 disc rims and silver spokes.

Shimano XT Shifters with a Shimano XT rear mech, Shimano SLX front mech and Shimano SLX front cranks.

Shimano M520 clipless pedals.

Thompson black seat post that has been cut down from 400 mm with a grey charge spoon saddle and hope black seat clamp.

Superstart 70m stem, Race face evolve 685mm wide bars with very rare (for the uk) black ESI grips.

Overall it’s a custom built bike by me over the last few years and is very identifiable, any information please email me on martin.somerfield (at) gmail (dot) com.

Thanks,
    Mart

pudd
    Free Member

Claim on your contents insurance and treat yourself to another custom fleck painted beauty!?!

somouk
    Free Member

It was at the parents while I’m out the country and not covered on their insurance I’m afraid.

Pic is here:

sc-xc

I work across West Brom/Oldbury. That’ll stand out – I’ll keep ’em peeled.

somouk
    Free Member

Thanks, I’ve never seen another one in the local area on the local trails so safe to say it should be easy to spot!

pudd
    Free Member

Ouch. I hope you find it. Or at least the filthy scum who pinched it.

somouk
    Free Member

Bumping…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘***** STOLEN ******’ is closed to new replies.