Still FS: Carbon Kona Kula with Fox Terra Logic forks+ extras now cheaper!

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Still FS: Carbon Kona Kula with Fox Terra Logic forks+ extras now cheaper!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Still FS: Carbon Kona Kula with Fox Terra Logic forks+ extras now cheaper!
  • tallboyjosh

I have for sale my special edition Kona Kula Watt carbon hardtail frame in custom Torq team colours. Its had little use as I’ve ridden my 29er most of the year. Only used in the dry. 20″ size (only torq special issue available in this size).
    Included are the Fox F32 terra logic fork with 15mm thru axle and tapered steerer.
    These are in great condition.
    I’ll also throw in the kcnc BB, headset, Richey WCS seatpost, bars and stem.
    I have reduced the price from my previous advertisement and am looking for £750 for the lot, I need to sell it to fund my racing season next year so get buying!

Check out the photos on my blog here:
    http://josh-ibbett.blogspot.com/2011/11/buy-my-stuff-please.html

dekadanse

Josh – it’s Mike, I was in touch with you about your frame and stuff some weeks ago, then I went off and bought a full sus carbon frame. Now I’ve just concluded deals on selling another frame and my wife’s old spare bike – so I’m back up for the Kona.

Email in profile.

Thanks.

kingrib111

Hey Josh.

Are you willing to sell the forks seperately?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Still FS: Carbon Kona Kula with Fox Terra Logic forks+ extras now cheaper!’ is closed to new replies.