Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Stif pricing and discounts
  • vinnyeh

I’ve been looking for a pair of Fox forks, new and secondhand and had checked out pricing at most places yesterday- I’m sure that gravity sports was cheaper by about £30 than stif who were charging about 560.

Looked at stif again this morning and noticed that they’ve now got a 15% off deal on, rather than the 5% they previously had, and thought the forks would now be a great price, but the’re still about the £560 with the discount.
    Does anybody know whether the 15% discount is starting today- or whether stif might have ahem adjusted their prices at the same time as introducing a new discount?

vinnyeh

oh, talas rlc qr15 forks, by the way, if that’s of any significance.

iamsporticus
    Free Member

Wasnt there something recently about DT Swiss forks being less of a bargain at Stif following the 15% too?

BoardinBob

During their big pre-xmas 15% off sale, the bumped a lot of the starting prices up a few days into the sale. You could get the Hope Vision 1 for £60 in the first couple of days with the 15% discount, then they bumped the price up so it came in at £72 with the discount.

brownpants
    Free Member

I got my DT Swiss EXC 150MM TA at £415 from Stif- they honoured the 20% discount and then realised it was way too much for them to give so took them off. So I’m alright Jack !

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Stif pricing and discounts’ is closed to new replies.