Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • stick on hose clips / guides.
  • havinalaff
    Free Member

Looking for some stick on hose guides which the hose will click into so I can swap my reverb between bikes easily.

Has anyone found such a thing.
    Thanks
    Rich

bruneep

Velcro cable ties

havinalaff
    Free Member

That would work but not really what im looking for.

Thanks
    Rich

reggiegasket
    Free Member
    Northwind

I use those ones in the link (though I paid about £2 for 3!). They didn’t stick too well, so after they fell off I reattached with superglue, fine now. They can just about hold a cable but they take a wee cabletie too, which I’ve found better.

allthepies
    Free Member

I’m using these for gear cable and they stick really well.

http://www.tredz.co.uk/.M-Part-Self-adhesive-Cable-Guides_34123.htm

Didn’t need to use the supplied zip ties as the cable is such a snug fit.

honourablegeorge

Been using the M-Part ones for ages, they’ve been perfect for the reverb, apart from be breakign one in a bike stand there’s been no issues. Clean, degrease and dry before you fit them.

JImmAwelon
    Free Member

You know those plastic molded electrical plugs – the ones that come on most new electrical gadgets now, whereby you cannot get to the internal wiring etc? Well they have a pop out fuse holder to enable you to change the fuse. I superglued on to my frame to hold my braided brake hose 3 years ago presuming it would be temporary until I got hold of something better. Well it’s still there and cost me nothing because I had the cable just lyeing around.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘stick on hose clips / guides.’ is closed to new replies.