Steve Jobs resigns!

Home Forum Chat Forum Steve Jobs resigns!

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Steve Jobs resigns!
  • camo16

What’s worse? The bear? Or the guys with sticks poking the bear?

Depends. Did the bear start acting like a complete **** before or after the poking started?

I guess a bear’s a bear and it’s gonna acts bearish because it’s, well, a bear. I’m not sure what good poking it is going to do no matter if the bear is a complete ****.

All IMO, of course.

😀

theman

My main worry about starting this thread was whether it would turn into an I-heart-Apple Vs I-hate-Apple thing. But no, it’s got much worse.

Don’t beat yourself up over it. Thread will probably be closed soon due to the comic stylings of iLoveMyGears. Poor little thread never stood a chance.

*pours a 40 on the ground for the threads that have passed away*

iDave

from Steve Jobs to ilovemygears…..

“By the way, what have you done that’s so great? Do you create anything, or just criticise other’s work and belittle their motivations?”

camo16

Nice to know Steve Jobs reads STW.

Steve, if you’re reading this, I’d like to say:

I like you, Steve. You have style and a neat business sense. Your jumpers, also, are first class.

Well done on the G3 Pismo. That’s a cool bit of kit. The G4 iBook, on the other hand, I could have done without.

Best wishes,
    camo 16
    (putting the ‘um’ into forum since 2011)

camo16
    plus, although not a big fan of iStuff, thanks for the alternatives to Windoze and Intel.

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘Steve Jobs resigns!’ is closed to new replies.