Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 85 total)
  • Steve Jobs resigns!
  • Cougar

Cougar masquerading as TJ.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

That’s also very STW.

It’s easy to pass off wild claims as ‘fact’. I did it a few posts earlier.

yoshimi

must not get drawn into this, but; Ive been living in the iWorld for the past year and have nothing significant to report other than, things I want to do I can, things work correctly and I’ve had no problems….surely thats how it should be:)

z1ppy

yep which is why I happily ignored it 😀

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Cougar

must not get drawn into this

Too late.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Jobs is Apple.

Imagine a designer comes up with a radical new idea like “lets prototype a tablet”. 99.99% of company execs would point out that tablets flopped in the 1990’s and say “no” or “lets form a committee”.

But Jobs saw it was time for the iPad tablet and said “yes”. And even if all the other Apple execs had thought “no”, Jobs’ opinion was the only one that counts, because Jobs is Apple.

hora
    Free Member

umm you do know he is meant to be dieing of Aids dont you, it was a huge net meme.

http://encyclopediadramatica.ch/Steve_Jobs

Is this a web-myth or real? If its real that is awful.

llama

magine a designer comes up with a radical new idea like “lets prototype a tablet”. 99.99% of company execs would point out that tablets flopped in the 1990’s and say “no” or “lets form a committee”.

+1

and same with the iPod (yes you could buy MP3 players earlier if you were a geek but ‘most’ people didn’t know or get why they would want one) and the iPhone (all the handset manufacturers refused to make a touch screen phone for years on account of it not being what people wanted)

ilovemygears
    Free Member

yea loads of his Ifan-boys are infecting themselves at Igifting party’s so they can die like their hero steve hand jobs

hora
    Free Member

I had a Apple tablet- brand new/packaged that I sold in 2002 8)

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

yea loads of his Ifan-boys are infecting themselves at Igifting party’s so they can die like their hero steve hand jobs

Do you just keep posting more and more offensive stuff until someone reacts? I’m all for not name-calling around here, but you really do come across as a cock sometimes. Why do you look for attention in this way?

CaptJon
    Free Member

There is a piece in the New York Times about all the patents Jobs has his name on. It demonstrates how involved he has been in product design. Oddly there is even a patent for a staircase design!

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2011/08/24/technology/steve-jobs-patents.html

hora
    Free Member

I really do hope its not terminal and he really is just getting better/retiring. Bloody awful. I don’t know why the thread is defending into slagging off ‘fans’ of Apple.

I own a Apple Classic (love the design), ipod and a G4 ibook.

What should we do? Stick to the old Amstrad-type designs?

Cougar

ilovemygears – Member

I can only assume that your name is ironic, iLovemygears.

(iRonic, heh.)

ilovemygears
    Free Member

wow some fan boys are getting up set… maybe its their Itime of the month

theman
    Free Member

wow some fan boys are getting up set… maybe its their Itime of the mouth

Ahh. The dyslexia is back I see.

Weird how it comes and goes like that.

ilovemygears
    Free Member

id be a dyslexic than an Iretard

GrahamS

It’s not dyslexia – it’s the autocorrect on his iPhone 😀

theman
    Free Member

id be a dyslexic than an Iretard

I see what you did there.

…..nailing your colours to the mast that is. Good to see my earlier comment, on the zealotry of anti-apple bods, being demonstrated so comprehensively.

Cougar

TheMan, as the saying goes,

“Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.”

Or as the cool kids say, “do not feed the troll.”

ilovemygears
    Free Member

i love the conditions there made in as well in the Isuicide factory,click just how much money did Steve jobs give to charity last year??? nowt!!! 0$ even though he has billions!

ilovemygears
    Free Member

so pleas keep buying this over priced shit, and then think about the shity lives of the people that make them when u down load ur Igotasamllcock app.

camo16
    Free Member

I’m sure the tail-end of this thread has a purpose, but can’t you all just exchange ‘yo mommas’ and call it quits?

🙄

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I keep thinking he’ll tire himself out…you know, like a baby having a tantrum. But he just keeps going. Agree with cougar though about arguing with an iDiot.

theman
    Free Member

“Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.”

I am not arguing with it.

I like to think what I am doing is more akin to trapping a wasp in a pint glass, and then tapping the glass to see what the reaction is.

joolsburger
    Free Member

This is an unpleasant thread. It’s really getting worse round here.

ilovemygears
    Free Member

theman – Member
    I am not arguing with it.

I like to think what I am doing is more akin to trapping a wasp in a pint glass, and then tapping the glass to see what the reaction is.

lol youre losing mate , and losing hard

camo16
    Free Member

Suggestion:

Person 1: Hey! Yo Mama!
    Person 2: No way, bro – yo Mama!
    Person 1 (laughing): Right on. Let’s go get ratted.
    Person 2 (grabbing wallet): Sweet.

Happiness ensues.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I take your point. But only really since the intervention of one poster in particular.

GrahamS

*tap tap tap*

Fascinating. Can we keep him?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

deadlydarcy – Member

I take your point. But only really since the intervention of one poster in particular.

Agreed.

Have had my finger hovering over the “report” button.

Cougar

It’s not an unpleasant thread. It just contains a single unpleasant element.

I shouldn’t bite but I can’t let this go.

i love the conditions there made in as well in the Isuicide factory

That’s Foxconn, not Apple. They make components for Apple, sure, and just about everyone else. Got a games console? Foxconn inside. PC? Laptop? Phone? Most likely they’ll all have Foxconn parts.

Enjoy that moral highground, the only way you’ll avoid Foxconn is by becoming Amish. Which I sincerely suggest you consider.

theman
    Free Member

Fascinating. Can we keep him?

Well ok, but only if you promise to clean up after it. This task should not be underestimated though, because as we can see, this particular breed produces an awful lot of shit.

hora
    Free Member

Quite sad really, for all modern technology etc we are all responsible for the conditions of workers with parallels to the 19th century millworkers of old 🙁

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Well it looked like this week’s Chat magazine award for the most pathetic post was going to

umm you do know he is meant to be dieing of Aids dont you, it was a huge net meme.

then I realised it was ilovemygears which means it’s more about mental health issues than being a sad and pathetic little creature with nothing better to do with it’s time.

Your carer really should monitor your use of that computer

camo16
    Free Member

What’s worse? The bear? Or the guys with sticks poking the bear?

No comment made as to who ^^^^^^ is playing which roles!

😕

theman
    Free Member

What’s worse? The bear? Or the guys with sticks poking the bear?

Depends. Did the bear start acting like a complete **** before or after the poking started?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

My main worry about starting this thread was whether it would turn into an I-heart-Apple Vs I-hate-Apple thing. But no, it’s got much worse. 🙁

GrahamS

Quite sad really, for all modern technology etc we are all responsible for the conditions of workers with parallels to the 19th century millworkers of old

Yep, but like all these things, you have to take a step back and say “Would they be better off without these jobs? Is the money improving their economy and standards of living?”

#tryingtochangethesubject

iDave
    Free Member

I think for the first time my opinion has been changed by a thread on STW – if ilovemygears was my child, I’d pay for them to live in an apartment far away from the family home….

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘Steve Jobs resigns!’ is closed to new replies.