• This topic has 43 replies, 36 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Yak.
Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Sterile enviroment for babies or germs make them strong?
  • samuri
    Free Member

Awesome pictures user-removed

miketually
    Free Member

Ours were breastfed, so we never really did bottles. When we did, they were just filled with boiling water from the kettle, given a bit of a shake and then the water poured over the outside of the teat.

They didn’t have dummies, but were keen on sucking one of our knuckles or a keyring. I know we never sterilised or disinfected any of their toys.

They’re 8 and 10 now and never have a day off school.

miketually
    Free Member

Can’t remember where I read it, but there’s a lot of research into gut and skin flora and fauna now, and how they relate to general health.

Yak

We started all clean and tidy, and then when they were 11months and 2yrs, we moved into a caravan whilst we mucked about renovating and extending a house. Then it all got a bit mucky, to the stage that nursery had to point out that our youngest had worms. So slightly cleaner after that. One is mostly well and rarely misses school. The other catches everything, so I really have no idea whats best.

Good luck anyway.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Sterile enviroment for babies or germs make them strong?’ is closed to new replies.