"sten" weekend. Advice for practical jokes.

Home Forum Chat Forum "sten" weekend. Advice for practical jokes.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • "sten" weekend. Advice for practical jokes.
  • Premier Icon alibongo001
    Subscriber

Our process here is the 10 commandments!

Basically they have a list of 10 things they have to do, which relieves them of the bad thing that could happen to them at the end of the night.

We have had a guy who was training to become a pilot stand on a chair and sing “come fly with me”, with a pretend hairy muscly chest showing through a wide open shirt……………one of the best night I have had!

HTH

Premier Icon cobrakai
    Subscriber

Ok, possible tricky one.

My brother and myself have been very close with our cousin since we were sprogs. She’s going to be marrying her (female if you didn’t guess) partner this year and instead of individual hen/stag weekends they are holding a joint “sten”. About 20 of us are all going away for a weekend to the highlands where we used to go holidays as kids. It’s gonna be messy!

Anyways, the problem is my cousin has got it in her head that me and bro have loads of practical jokes lined up for her and the other half. Thing is we don’t! They’re not overly sensitive so anything would go.

Anyone got any good stunts/pranks that they’ve maybe seen at stag/hen do ‘s?!?!?!

Premier Icon cobrakai
    Subscriber

Nice! need to think of commandments.

Premier Icon alibongo001
    Subscriber

Yep

That’s half the fun!

Premier Icon kimbers
    Subscriber

any local charity runs/ rides etc that weekend locally
    sign them up, set up a just giving page, get all their mates to sponsor them

get them hammered and I mean hammered on the friday/saturday

on sunday show them the sponsorship forms and tell them no matter how many times theyve puked this morning they have to enter the event as its for charity in fancy dress

worked with my mate

Premier Icon cobrakai
    Subscriber

Think the religious angle would be fun! 😛

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘"sten" weekend. Advice for practical jokes.’ is closed to new replies.