Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • steel cross forks
  • fontmoss
    Free Member

Looking for a nice ish set of steel cross forks, im sure there are a few independent builders that make some for not too muhc ie less than 70 quid but cant for the life of me remember any builders 🙁

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

I must confess I dont know if they are but I think Kona P2's are. I have a spare set of CX P2's at home (I swapped them for disk brake versions) if yer interested email me.

one_bad_mofo

I think you'll be lucky to get a set of steel forks from a custom builder for that little money.
    Eight years ago when I had a Dogsbolx built by ROberts they told me they'd stopped building the matching rigid fork as it was simply too expensive.

cynic-al
    Free Member

If you can find someone to build forks for £70 please let me know.

Sam

I think you'll be lucky to get a set of steel forks from a custom builder for that little money.

Indeed, very lucky… Do you want disc or canti? I've a few excess sets of Peregrine forks I could part with for not much. 410mm a-c, 50mm rake, lugged crown, disc only, red only.

ourmaninthenorth

£90 do you?

Try Steve Goff – Steve Goff Cycles, Skelmersdale.

fontmoss
    Free Member

£90 isnt far off to be fair, id thought Dave [second name escapes me] did them for under a ton possibly not.

cheers ti pin but think p2s will look v weird with an integrated headset.

Sam was after cantis (in fact 2nd dibs on some carbon jobs on the classifieds) but cheers for the offer

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘steel cross forks’ is closed to new replies.