Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 57 total)
  • staying in tonight?
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

NOt sure if I CBA going out tonight, I am guessing a few folk will be on here?

Is Predators any good? 😛

redthunder
    Free Member

Actually Predators is OK.

🙂

djglover
    Free Member

Been on the lash big time for the last two days, early night and then 60 miles on the road bike in the dales tomorrow.

Jamie
    Free Member

Due to various circumstances I may be.

Will probably stay of the interwebs, though, as in a foul mood and will probably be a nob 😡

thejesmonddingo

Mrs Dingo is on nights,so I’m stopping in with a nice pinot noir,babysitting the 10 year old.Annoying coz I fancied going on the lash in Wakefield.

glupton1976
    Free Member

I’m in the living room, wife is in the kitchen watching the same TV prog as i’m watching. Kids are sleeping up stairs. I’m wondering what I’ve done to upset the wife….

Will have a reasonably early night and go for a ride early doors.

bigphilblackpool
    Free Member

Im staying in with the wyf chilling and going to go on meadal of honor n blast some peeps!!!!!! Woohhhooo rock n roll eh!!!

teethgrinder

The fun sponges not going to the in-laws and the Wife working tonight have put paid to going out. Any money not spent will be stashed and placed in an RP23 and RC40/41 fund.

ton

had 6 pints post ride, now sipping some rose with mrs t.
    dalwhinnie for later…….life is good

transporter13
    Free Member

Yup. Just put kids to bed. Gonna sit down with a selection of beverages with the better half and watch a film before bed. Can’t get more rock’n’roll than that

meehaja
    Free Member

up at 5 for work, going to bed in 15 mins. I had a rum and coke earlier.

TheFlyingOx

Not staying in, but even worse.

Night shift, no booze, no telly, no radio, no newspapers since last Friday so nothing to read. Best I’ve got to look forward to is a Chicken Caesar Salad at 11pm. Happy Hogmanay.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Yup,
    Staying in here too..
    Just put Ted on..
    And opened another beer.

All the best for 2013, eh?

forge197
    Free Member

Living the dream here, sorting out stuff that needs to be sold, getting stuff on ebay, charity shop pile etc in the spare bedroom. as we want to move next year and be in a smaller house so a declutter which is quite liberating, that and I am fighting off man cold, so headache, sore throat, aches all that lovely stuff.

I spend most of my working live between offices, on trains or in the cars away from home so it’s nice to be home with mrsforge and just sort out stuff.

bigphilblackpool
    Free Member

I thought it was just me!!! Its just another day as usual, old before my time i guess ;/

bigbloke
    Free Member

I am left home alone with man flu with my 2 yr old in bed whilst my wife and 2 other children are out enjoying themselves at the local social club with their friends, feels a bit weird, how life has changed…..however the Kraken n coke is making me feel a little better currently so not all that bad i guess.

mrmo
    Free Member

thought i should actually use the MTB once before the end of the year. so just getting ready to go for a ride.

househusband

We’re staying in and I very much doubt we’ll be awake to see the New Year in; moving house on the 3rd and we’re both knackered from all the packing and stuff!

bigbloke
    Free Member

Well Bourne Identity is on ITV2 thats me sorted 8)

bigphilblackpool
    Free Member

+1 bigbloke

aye-aye
    Free Member

Staying in getting high on Lemsip Max. Money saved will be first funds towards Whistler, summer 2013. I’m an A-Line addict.

shooterman

Staying in with wife and kids.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Jamie what’s up?

ton…impressive list.

Think I’ll give Predators a go and in out after it at the latest.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Yes, i am old and tired

paddy0091
    Free Member

Yep, currently working out ventilation rates for windows. lovely

kimbers

yup in with the missus, 2yr old in bed, 2 month old chowing down on some boob!!

had steak and chips
    fringe season 4 just started
    now onto the ales
    gonna get the cheese wheel out for midnight and bottlefeed so the wife can have a glass or too

weeksy

I’m going with holocaust 2000 on horror channel.

Wife sleeping next to me, small boy sleeping next door.

emma82
    Free Member

yup, had parents round for tea, they just left. slobbed out on sofa now, watching the TV, hubby making a get well card for his friend with many broken bones after a big bike crash. Too much wine, too much cheese 🙂

giantx4
    Free Member

Outlaws just left,after a “get together”…alls quiet,kids now asleep….got to clean up the mess in kitchen..stack dishwasher for the first of many loads….got a snotty headcold out of nowhere today….sposed to on a nightride on thursday night……..will i be better by then????????

druidh
    Free Member

That’s me and the Mrs away out for the night.

See ya later losers 😈

and a Happy New Year to one and all 😆

Markie
    Free Member

Curled up at home with wife, child sleeping upstairs, cats sleeping on the washing machine. Perfect.

spudly1979
    Free Member

Yep, sat on sofa with Mrs spud, just finished bottle of champagne and somehow I’ve agreed to do a bottle feed so she can have a couple more. Sadly no cheese in the house though. Predators is well worth watching, although still not as good as the original imho.

Kato

I’m in. Up at 5am for work 😕

However, I’ve got Blade Runner on and a Pear Kopparberg on the go, so it’s not all bad

kristoff
    Free Member

Me and wifey watching junk on tv, kids all settled in bed. Just another day.

TheWrongTrousers

Nightshift tonight, here til 0630. Could be worse

lazybike
    Free Member

Me and wifey watching junk on tv, kids all settled in bed. Just another day.

Living the dream… 🙂

young uns getting ready for bed. teenagers getting ready to go out…I have a night of restless sleep till there home…

sharki
    Free Member

I just went out as the mancave has got too hot.
    It’s very dark, still and not raining at all. The Hens are quiet and the ducks are surprisingly settled, even the moon is trying to peek out from the thin veil of clouds.

Kettles on the stove and the radio has borked, so laying in utter tranquil peace, with a slide show of my years best photo’s and memories, flicking by on a screen.

The Forecast is dry and there’s talk of sunshine, so i’ll be filling the flask and packing sarnies to start 2013 off with a day wandering the countryside from dusk till dawn.

Here’s to a year of good health, good times and smiles all round.

Cheers ya’ll.

teethgrinder

Was going to watch Big Fat Quiz of the Year, but it has Big Fat **** of the year (well, most years), James Corden on it, so I won’t.

Instead, as the Wife has gone to work I have brought the bike into the dining room. Heh.

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

The wife and I are stopping in tonight so instead of the champers we normally get in on NYE we got this instead:

Have to say, it is rather nice 😀

bikebouy
    Free Member

Nope not staying in, we’re off to hire some Boris Bikes and rattle around Tarn to watch some revellers enjoy the New Year, then back here to watch C4 bring in 2013 with some Classic Rave Tunes..

Shall say it now in case I forget.

Best wishes to you all, happy healthy New Year.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘staying in tonight?’ is closed to new replies.