• This topic has 9 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by tthew.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Starling Cycles Murmur Hope x Bristol Bicycle Restoration – Marmite Bike?
  • amandawishart

To celebrate the launch of pre-orders for the Starling Murmur Stainless, Starling have created something rather eye-catching. Press Release continues: …

By amandawishart

Get the full story on our front page at:

Starling Cycles Murmur Hope x Bristol Bicycle Restoration – Marmite Bike?

Support us from less than £0.06/day and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

sanername

Oh god, I really like it, but I haven’t bought a not-second-hand mountain bike since 2004…

ads678

Only bit I don’t like are the wheels. Love the frame and ano bits. I was thinking of doing a bit of a rainbow of ano bits on my latest bike actually but ended up just specing a black headset as I might have the frame re sprayed in the future….

kayak23

That is absolutely rad 👌😍
    I so want one.

bigblackshed

I’d agree with Adam that I’m not keen on the wheels. But it needs multi coloured spokes.

It screams “LOOK AT ME!” Which being an attention whore is right up my alley.

chakaping
    Free Member

What’s the opposite of polishing a turd?

This is.

seriousrikk

You know that feeling when you can’t work out if you thoroughly hate something or want it in your life forever?

Yea that.

ta11pau1

Needs a “hot pink” cane creek helm, that black pike is letting the side down…

chakaping
    Free Member

Haha, if they made the coil spring hot pink too I might be able to get on board with it.

Still the MTB equivlent of sticking a load of Ripspeed spoilers on a Jag E type though.

tthew

Don’t like the wheels??!! They’re the best bit!

(eye of the beholder and all that).

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.