Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Star Wars Rebels
  • funkmasterp

Bought the first series thinking Funk Jr might enjoy it. Never mind him, I’m hooked. Better than the last six films in my opinion.

anagallis_arvensis

It’s great imo, last ever episode is awesome!

donks
    Free Member

Yeah second that…. I really enjoyed it alot more that I thought I would. It was well written and works for youngsters and adults.

twistedpencil

If you’ve not watched The Clone Wars then you’ve got another treat in store…  ideally watch this before Rebels.

Rebels gets better and better as it goes on.

anagallis_arvensis

Yeah Clone Wars is good with some ups and downs Rebels is great, properly emotional at times too.

eulach

Watch clone wars first if you have time, there are lots of references to it in Rebels. Tano is one of my favourite characters, starting as an annoying little girl and growing up to be an awesome force user.

poah
    Free Member

current series is crap though.

anagallis_arvensis

Tano is one of my favourite characters, starting as an annoying little girl and growing up to be an awesome force user.

Yep “I am no Jedi” best line ever

Then heartlessly killed off, off screen in ROSW

current series is crap though

There isnt a current series?

funkmasterp

Watched the animated clone wars movie and found it lacking. Taking it that the series is an improvement? Think the new series is Resistance isn’t it?

anagallis_arvensis

Not seen Resistance.
    The Clone Wars movie is just some episodes bodged together. The Series really build some depth into the characters over time.

chomp
    Free Member

the Genndy Tartakovsky Clone Wars films are well worth a watch. very differnet in style, and all the better for it imho

ChrisL

I never really got into the Clone Wars series but I really enjoyed Rebels. I liked that it had a relatively small scale in its early seasons, with a handful of primary characters on a single ship and operating in a fairly small area of space.

AlexSimon

Is Rebels animated?

funkmasterp

Yep animated. Should’ve let the people responsible take care of the last three films.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Star Wars Rebels’ is closed to new replies.