Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)
  • Star tattoos – are they chavy?
  • ourmaninthenorth

they DO symbolise lezbo tendencies.. I have them on my right arm to indicate precisely this fact.

Cheers for confirming yunki.

kimbers

they are all good imho

they can symbolise whatever you want them to symbolise

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

One might consider that personality and heritage are graven irradicably on every cell of the body – how's that for overkill ?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos

swisstony, which studio are you thinking of using?

I'd recommend booking a consultation and having a chat with whoever you plan to use. If they're a decent artist they will be able to come up with something much more unique and individual (and possibly more meaningful) than a star.

If you're in the South, Inma at Magnum Opus in Brighton is a brilliant artist as well as a brilliant tattooist.

DezB
    Free Member

Those saying tattoos are chavvy, don't actually know what chavvy is.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Get some tatoos on, ignore the it nerds on here, embrace your chavvy roots. SFB – you sound foreign, or intelligent. Possibly both. Stop it.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

And I know I spelled 'tattoos' wrong. Frankly, I dont care.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Some absolutely horrendously vast majority (like 95%+ IIRC) of inmates are tattoo'd. Not sure where the causality lies.

Gingerbloke
    Free Member

Go the whole hog!!!

snowslave

Three stars signify you are a quite good but not excellent mcdonalds crew member.

barney
    Free Member

One might consider that personality and heritage are graven irradicably on every cell of the body

Most people disagree – with regard to personality at any rate. And blood cells have no nuclei, so neither heritage nor personality are graven there, irradicably or otherwise. Very Victorian terminology, btw, well done! Although surely "graven irradicably" is tautology?

Yes, I'm feeling pedantic. 🙂

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Although surely "graven irradicably" is tautology?

it's emphasis. I imagine something could be graven erasably too 🙂

And blood cells have no nuclei, so neither heritage nor personality are graven there

oh really ? If I ever knew that I'd forgotten. So it was only 96% true 🙂 And for that matter personality is probably only 50% genetically determined! I was thinking about this at lunchtime as I was people watching – everyone looked different from head to toe, hairstyle, beardiness, expression, wrinkles, colour, clothes, posture, walking style – in which context skin markings become a very minor factor…

swisstony
    Free Member

Mike , I'm in Sheffield so a bit far from Brighton. There's one I've used before but there's a very slick one opened recently so I'll take your advice and have a consultation and check them out

TheSanityAssassin

swisstony – this bloke's good and in Barnsley.

Nigel Kurt – Funhouse Tattoo Studio

yunki
    Free Member

they DO symbolise lezbo tendencies.. I have them on my right arm to indicate precisely this fact.

Cheers for confirming yunki.

I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body before certain male forum members suddenly decide to get more friendly towards me.. 😉

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body

how's that working out for you sweetie ?

vinnyeh

just for the craic…

samuri
    Free Member

That just looks **** ridiculous!!!

Cycling specific socks, they really wind me up!

DavidB
    Free Member

It's much worse than that samuri, check out the noob cable adjusters on the brakes. Total roadie fail.

I_Ache
    Free Member

Arnt they the gear cables?

Pedant fail.

Tony, google Q Tattoo or Quoz. A few people I know in Sheff have recommended him.

Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)

The topic ‘Star tattoos – are they chavy?’ is closed to new replies.