Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Stanton Sherpa owners, did your frame come with a mech hanger?
  • teadrinker
    Free Member

As title says really. I finally got round to unboxing my new frame this morning and there is no mech hanger in it. Should there be one? I presume there should be but I could be wrong.

z1ppy

I’d be bloody surprised if they didn’t, contact Dan or Josh, to get one sent out asap.

bikeneil
    Free Member

Would it not be best just to email Stanton? Of course they should come with one.

itpit
    Free Member

Yeah, it did. My hanger fell off of the top flap in transit and ended up on the bottom of the box, under the bottom flap. I thought that they forgot to attach it so I contacted them and they sent me a new one on the same day. Just drop em an email.

teadrinker
    Free Member

I popped them an emailfirst thing but thought I’d check on here. I had a look this morning after 2 weeks of sleepless nights with ill children, i was totally confused by it all. I sent an email but you know when your so tired and nothing makes sense, I Felt like I had a massive hangover but without the drinking. I was really baffled and thought it was an add on I was supposed to buy but didn’t realise! I’ll wait to hear from them. Thanks.

teadrinker
    Free Member

Oops. Had another look for it and it was taped to the top of a side flap on the box which I didn’t see when it was opened.

Apology email sent, lesson learnt! Maybe I should try this when I’m more with it.

Scamper
    Free Member

😆 I was going to suggest checking there again.

Does a seatpost clamp come with a Sherpa? I noticed my slackline didn’t have one as advertised when it arrived last week, thought nothing of it, then it arrived in the post a few days later. Stocking levels I presume.

itpit
    Free Member

My sherpa came without the seat post clamp.

teadrinker
    Free Member

Same here, which is fine as I have a fetching Hope dropper guide seat post thing to go on it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Stanton Sherpa owners, did your frame come with a mech hanger?’ is closed to new replies.