Stansted Airport parking recommendations

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Stansted Airport parking recommendations
  • cheeezzy24

Flying from Stansted in a couple of weeks to Spain. Any recommendations for cheap parking for a week. 14-21st. Seems to be double what I’d normally pay for Bristol! Cheers

ianpv

me too – heading to castellon with ryan air on same dates – I’m in Bristol and have the same question re: parking. Last time I used the on site parking and it was pricey…

If the times work out, do you fancy a lift share/parking cost split?

Ian

alric

interested too- if I cant get the last bus

Premier Icon Sandwich
    Subscriber

CSL are who we use. Just off the airport from the last roundabout before the terminal, turn left at the mini roundabout away from Takely. They used to do a cash discount but this wasn’t available the last time we used them. Book direct online if you need a refund or via one of the agencies.

Premier Icon crazy-legs
    Subscriber

Flew from there in February with the bike and used the official airport Meet & Greet. Bike box plus flight timings meant driving was the only realistic option.

I had a discount code too but the incredible convenience of M&G when lugging a bike box meant it was worth every penny.

Premier Icon deadkenny
    Subscriber

Not flown from Stansted in years. I try to avoid having to go there. Usually by avoiding Ryanair, which is a good thing. However always used Purple Parking in the past there and no issues. On airport with discounts.

Would never ever use off airport and definitely not anyone you give your keys to.

Premier Icon Sandwich
    Subscriber

Mileage checks on the cars show that CSL move it to and from the compound only Deadkenny. This has included an S3 Audi (which would be a prime candidate for ragging around the country). The first time we used CSL I asked why there was 8 miles extra on the clock, they showed me where the compound was and 8 miles is the return distance.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.